Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I didnt want it to happen but I finally broke a mileage mark. Didnt drive it for 3 days cause i didnt want to, haha!
The car is a 93 NA Auto.

I actually reached the 30K mark on the exact 2 year mark of me owning the car. Bought it with 14,400 on it may 28th, 04.

PIC from HIN charlotte, borrowed some 18" Konig tantrums from NCSUPRA, thanks again man

Also, just got it dyno tuned with the SAFC II. Only mods being Apexi N1 catback, and the SAFC
Here are the numbers: 190 RWHP @ 6300 RPM's and 172.2 Ft lbs @ 2,400.
Torque RPM seems really low???? I am however really pleased with that, not too bad for an auto NA with just exhaust and tuning!!!!!

MODS: apexi N1 catback, SAFC II, 97-98 turns, 20% tint, added wing, NOSUP4U tag, BFG g-force sport tires 225/50/16 & 255/50/16.

·
Registered
571 Posts
OH BITE ME GREG, I JUST HIT 116,000 LAST NIGHT. :ugh2:

Don't let it bother you, mine feels and drives like it has only a few miles on it. Drive the damn thing. :)

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
It's a supra, drive it! I know what you mean though, I sometimes catch myself worrying about mileage.
At least it's not like some of the GM cars I've owned, where you hit a certain(low) mileage, and it needs a new transmission.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Drive it or why even bother having it?
More pics of those 2 girls!

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, yea i know, i plan on driving it a good bit this summer, and then its getting parked cause im going off to college, and I have another car....

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Dang, that thing is low miles for a 93. It had 14000 when you bought the car???? wow....I wouldnt know how to act with something that low. My sup is the lowest mileage car that i have ever own. It's at 55,000 miles right now but when i get it back, I'm driving the wheels off of it.lol

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hahaha I did the exact same thing when I was about to break 30k last year. I had my phone out for a good 10 minutes while I was driving.. snapping pics at 29,999 30,000 and 30,001 :lol:.. Congrats :D

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,094 Posts
Hey Greg. How's it goin? Your car is still looking good. It might just be the camera you were using but your red looks like it could use a Joey waxing, haha.

Kyle

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Besides that these cars should be driven, no offense, but it's an NA auto. It's not like it has a lot of value to hold...

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Troux said:
Besides that these cars should be driven, no offense, but it's an NA auto. It's not like it has a lot of value to hold...
Well, it has alot of value to me. I dont care what people say, but keeping the mileage down on the car is important to me, makes me feel better, and I love my car, i dont care if its NA auto, still a Supra.

·
Cultured Development
319 Posts
hey man i saw your car at HIN.. very clean and looked great with those wheels... buy them from guy and drop it

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
95jza80tt said:
i wanted to take pics of my car passing 100k but got in an arguement with my ex at the time and forgot untill it was too late :(
sorry but that's hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts