Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;p I will upload engine pics this week and possibly some videos of this weekend.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
cool. i'll be waiting for them.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
another comment...

is that car also a pearl white hardtop? :D ... more pics please. this time of the whole car :p ...but ya, nice car...i took my wing off for a day last week, and i like it. a lot of people say the car doesn't look right without the wing. i say it looks good both ways.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
just take the little cover off the trunk lid... it's held up with tabs, so just pull on it... there's four bolts and two little tab things (one on each side) that hold it up... i covered the holes up with some tape so that nothing gets into the car. the whole process is as easy as pie.:)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hmmmm not too crazy about the wingless look.....
if you dont like the stock wing why not change it
there's a few wings for the mkiv........................
clean car though and like the eyelids....:)

·
1,005 Posts
yeah im not too crazy about the wingless look either....I just wanted to know b/c I was thinking about gettig the RMM wing w/ carbon fibor center and I wanted to see how hard it was to replace the wing.
Thanks for the info.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
check out the pics on my new site

Heres a link tell me what you Think. ~Xdreamer

xdreamers page

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and the eye lids give the car much meaner nicer look and it only cost me 2 dollars :) I saw alot of supras in japan with them so that was one of the first things i did to my car . the stock headlight are just to big looking without them :)

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
only thing i can get to is "supra1" and it's in grayscale.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
k it works now.... very nice Z and impala... i like the wheels on both too... what kind of wheels are those on the Z? got any clear pics of em? do you still have them both? if you do, wow... heh, 3 cars for one person. :cool:

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Xdreamer said:
and the eye lids give the car much meaner nicer look and it only cost me 2 dollars :) I saw alot of supras in japan with them so that was one of the first things i did to my car . the stock headlight are just to big looking without them :)

uhm, how did you do that for only 2 dollars? I'm guessing tape and touch up paint. Now what kind of tape was that, which you used?

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey yep its just a white vinyl sheet i cut to fit. its the same thing used for car graphics/decals. Any the rims on my 91 300zx TT were 96 porsche 911 carrera cup wheels they cost somehting 850 each at a dealer new. and on the impala they where brand new 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 boyd coddington timeless 5 wheels high polished billet alum. I loved how the looked on my black impala.

anyways i broke the frame on my impala going sideays all the time and from drag/street racing. I stil dont know how I did it but it was aFull frame chassis. And as for the 300zx i got into a aiccdent cause some girl cut in front of me from the oncoming lane traying to turn down a sidestreet as the lgight was going red and stopped in my lane head on. it was 100 % her fault and insurance paid me to total my car but i bought it back and sold it with a salvage buddy to a guy in conn. I cant wait to see that car back in action

1 - 14 of 14 Posts