Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i added a Greddy 4 row and VPC since my last dyno. I dynoed 379whp back at the last Supra meet in MD at Extreme Motorsports. Well on friday i did 402whp right off the bat on the first run and noticed my A/F was a little too lean in the midrange and too rich up top. I tweaked another 11 whp out of her with the GCC to a 413whp on the 4th run. All the runs were back to back with maybe 1 min cooling time. the temperature was bout 63 degrees and all runs were made with 93 octane and at 18psi. I could of probably hit closer to the 420whp mark if i let it cool down for about 20 min. Heres a link to a video of it.

AlpineTT 413whp dyno run

·
Registered
748 Posts
congrats. man i can't wait to get my bpu++ tuned on the dyno.

·
Old School
4,051 Posts
Darn good numbers for 93 octane. It would be fun to see what 100 octane would do for your numbers with everything kept the same other than the gas.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
crazy numbers for pump, wonder about race gas

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sparkboy said:
That kicks ass Alpine!

What is your full mod list?
Downpipe
HKS Ti
Greddy Profec B Spec 1
HKS VPC Pipe w/ Mega Flow Filter
HKS VPC
HKS GCC
Greddy 4 row intercooler

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Josh M said:
Good numbers.............so you haven't installed those 264 cams that you bought from me yet? :D

They are still sitting here next to computer desk and my other mods waiting to go on.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
piwko4 said:
yea, i was wondering the same thing. how much hp out of the glade. ive been looking into a similar setup.
The glade is better than nitrous, probably put me well into the 1000whp range..:D

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
AlpineTT said:
The glade is better than nitrous, probably put me well into the 1000whp range..:D
this is where i feel like an idiot...

i read this post and start thinking... what the fuck is this glade injection... i then go to yahoo and start searching for glade... now low and behold, the same scented bottle that is in your picture shows up... so i cross reference to your post, and realize.........
YES I AM A FUCKIN POLAK :stickpoke

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
swearitsstock said:

i read this post and start thinking... what the fuck is this glade injection... i then go to yahoo and start searching for glade... now low and behold, the same scented bottle that is in your picture shows up... so i cross reference to your post, and realize.........

Lmao, new quote for my sig.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
swearitsstock said:

dont worry, I was searching the desk as well for a big box of something... I just didnt go to google for help.

did you put your HID's in yet? what K are they

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How was the spool with the Greddy 4 row? I had previously considered using my 4 row on my BPU poopra but was under the impression the twins would take too long to pressurize it.

What did ya think?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts