Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. The n/a->t swap is done and shes running. Had a bit of stupid problems at first because the intercooler piping was loose so the engine stalled when i hit the gas petal, and now the water pump is leaking, but EVERYTHING ELSE IS 100% just some small stuff!

Tomamrow the pump liquid gasket should be cured and i fixed the intercooler piping already. Im gonna tape the car with the test drive tommarow and post it on these forums. If anyone has like 10mb of disk space on a good server let me know if i can host some small video. Thanks...heres some pics

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost

Probably do small stuff like interrior. The car has no exhaust from the elbow. Ill do a temprary 3" straight to the back till i get some new springs and bring the car up a bit then install the racing medalion exhaust. I never thought supras where this nice.

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
you and your ghetto ass cruizier. so u decide to go turbo. the outside still looks like sheet you homo! bling bling all up in your face. hey when joggers go out on a sunny day they avoid your street so they dont get blinded by that banana yellow and those platinum wheels. hey u know how football players put those black lines under there eyes so the dont get the suns reflection. is that racing stripe there for everyones protection? And that damn wiper, what the hell is that about. your car was made in japan, not europe. what do u do when a friend goes look theres a deer and u cant see it cause your wiper is in the way. you lame ass cracker. :lol:

hey man congrats on the project. glad it all worked out great. now u can help me out:D

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Congrats! One thing tha bugs me....

It is not NA--->T it is a 7mge to 7mgte MOTOR SWAP.

Dr.Jonez needs to change that label at 4cefed. It implies that you have turboed a NA motor .. not swapped motors.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AWIDESUPIE said:

Dr.Jonez needs to change that label at 4cefed. It implies that you have turboed a NA motor .. not swapped motors.
im sorry. Its a 7m-gte engine swap. Im using the n/a tranny.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
im sorry. Its a 7m-gte engine swap. Im using the n/a tranny.
No need to be sorry. It's just a "pet-peeve" of mine.

Like I said, Dr.Jonez did it on www.4cefed.com too.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
cool! way to go NegativeGeforce!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
y are you still using the NA tranny? mad props for the swap though. now your car isn't all show and no go. Good job. Now boost the [email protected]#er to high heaven!

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
AWIDESUPIE said:

Eh, I call mine a NA-T. Ya know, it implies NA to turbo.;) Anyway, very few people have turboed a NA engine. I can only think of one person off hand.

As for the NA tranny... why not? Its a good tranny, unless you are going upgraded it will hold up. Im going to keep mine till it blows:D

Back OT, congrats on the car:D Its funny how that works, there always seems to be one problem or another when you are done. On mine I leaked an assload of oil because I *ahem* forgot the cam seals:) (Thats why you never assume someone else did something, always check it)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MKIIINA said:
y are you still using the NA tranny? mad props for the swap though. now your car isn't all show and no go. Good job. Now boost the [email protected]#er to high heaven!
Thanks alot. Took alot of work to freeegin do and I did this all myself with some help from dr. jonez and all you people. This is the first time i did any major work like this :D . Yes im using the w58 tranny with the spec stage iii clutch

·
Registered
948 Posts
oh and football players wear the eye black to reflect the light into tehre eyes, it increases focus

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yah its a great feeling when u start the engine and not hear wierd banging sounds

I never drove this car, and ive never heard the turbo engine. Ive never drove a turbo charged car. I never worked on a car before. Im a virgin.

Im gonna get poped tommarow.

Owning a supra was a dream. I bought this pos and thought I could fix it. I fixed it and my dream has become a reality. Im standing by the supra thinking this dream has become true.

Thank you Supra.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
Yah its a great feeling when u start the engine and not hear wierd banging sounds

I never drove this car, and ive never heard the turbo engine. Ive never drove a turbo charged car. I never worked on a car before. Im a virgin.

Im gonna get poped tommarow.

Owning a supra was a dream. I bought this pos and thought I could fix it. I fixed it and my dream has become a reality. Im standing by the supra thinking this dream has become true.

Thank you Supra.
shuddup bish :D

damn a playa didnt even get no love for his help.....hmph....

see if i help you again! hehehe :nono: ;)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
76celicagt said:
oh and football players wear the eye black to reflect the light into tehre eyes, it increases focus
*BRAPPP* Wrong... Black absorbs light... football players wear it to decrease glare. Why would you want light reflected into your eye?

NegativeGeforce... congrats on the swap. Its good to hear success stories. Now its time to start cleaning up the garbage on the outside.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
hawkeye said:
*BRAPPP* Wrong... Black absorbs light... football players wear it to decrease glare. Why would you want light reflected into your eye?

NegativeGeforce... congrats on the swap. Its good to hear success stories. Now its time to start cleaning up the garbage on the outside.
About thje garage cleaning. Did you mean my paint job, or my actual garage? :p

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IdealSupra said:
shuddup bish :D

damn a playa didnt even get no love for his help.....hmph....

see if i help you again! hehehe :nono: ;)
LOL shutup u didnt help me at all a-hole.

Nah thanks alot man for your help with everything, and I hope I can help you later on with anything.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Do us a favor

DONT PUT YOUR SIG IN EVERY POST,
AND DON"T DOUBLE POST.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts