Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the pictures... I'm a newbie at taking photos... so yeah... I will have some professional shots up within the week or so...

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
Pics! :soapbox:

;)

congrats on bringing her home, hope she sounds amazing!

i'm still waiting on my AVN6600 too....it's sitting in the stockroom right now, i just keep going in there to look at it until i can put it in my car :(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
ive always wanted to post this..... :)

:worthless:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will take pictures when daylight comes...

Sad to inform I can't keep the system! Just very very very bad timing on my financial situation... Gotta pay for all my college, and I still owe partial of this system... and I have not yet paid for my headunit... So I figured I'll give someone the chance to own a one of a kind system for the Supra, and can actually afford it, and complete it (headunit)...

So I will be posting it up for sale within the next day or so...

Some quick information..
One of a kind design... All the Supra boxes / designs you have seen so far are flat and one color.... This blends in with the car... Ask anyone who was at the TX2k6 events that saw this box... The curves are just like the Supras... and the color scheme is the same... 80% is wrapped in black vinyl (matches interior of the supra..) and the other portion is painted and clearcoated to the exterior of the car... as for me it's Dark Jewel Green... I can have it repainted for you if you want.. or you can have it repainted yourself... The system is 100% removable and is a direct swap for any MKIV. As for the wiring goes... only the best and most expensive wires were used... and there's alot of em... as for the equipment... heres a quick list...
2 RE Audio XXX 10" Subwoofers
2 RE Audio 12.1 Amps
Morel Dotechs Mids + Highs
2 Alpine amps to power those Mids + Highs
KHC-2000 Battery... It's either double or triple the holding power of a Optima Red Top!
Ohio Gen Alternator... 180 AMP IDLE, 209 AMP HOT!!! Direct Swap for the MKIV.. no other stuff needed.. it was custom built for me.
Kicker's Terminal
Custom made A-Pillars for the highs....
Custom made door brackets for the mids.
And... of course the box...

Only thing is missing is the headunit.. I can get you the AVN6600 if you want.. ASAP, cause I have one on order... but I can't pay for it... so if I don't come up with the cash, the guy will sell it to someone else... let me know, and I can have all of this to your doorstep by the end of this week...

All you gotta do is install it your self... or get a shop to do it.

A ballpark price for everything... No more then 7 grand, if my memory serves correct... It's freaking alot for a system... but this is a one of a kind unique set up... not something that's flat and one colored.... and these subs are AWESOME!

I will part out... if enough people shows intrest in the box.... or if I feel I have a good chance of getting rid of the box... because that's the most expensive part...

It took my shop three months to complete this... they did nothing but hand sand the box to make sure it was perfect....

Forgot to mention earlier.. but playing this system at 100%.. I could still listen to Country music FINE... I can hear every word they said perfectly... and etc...
So don't think this is just a bass machine... like the kinda stuff you hear in some..... guys caddy... lol

And in a way it is still a bass machine.... I was listening to it for 100% for maybe 2-3 days straight.... (just so I can get the taste of what my shit can do...) and I had to retighten the targa locks, cause they got loose! Now I listen to it at 50% and it's perfectly fine... of course if you want to show off, you can do the occasional 100%...

So yeah.. basically a heads up if anyone is interested.. Will have pictures ASAP, and the exact prices. Thanks!

·
1,057 Posts
let us know how you like the Ohio Generator alternator, I know I have used one and been happy with it in the past, and people have discussed alternators before on here.

·
Banned
888 Posts
we gotta see those pics.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
WOW! that looks AWESOME!

:eek:

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
They look like StarWars Pod racing engines mounted back there!!

Congrats man..nice setup

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Me likey, good work. Must be hard to part it off :(

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
sniff sniff......i miss my geen MKIV so much :(

Sweet system though -clean, creative - hot! I wonder what that kid with the MX6 would have say now ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts