Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Do you have any more pics of the B&M Hammer shifter install? I would like to see any console mods you may have done. Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
x X CLoud X x said:
congrats and beautiful engine .... how much power this puppy makes ;)
well we will know next tuesday, sean from torque freaks is coming down on mon to tune for three days, and will be dynoing on tues.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Do you have any more pics of the B&M Hammer shifter install? I would like to see any console mods you may have done. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
How many gears does that shifter have? How is it to drive on the street? 3 whole days of tuning to get it right??? Thought it took like 1 hour to tune it right?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vilhelm said:
How many gears does that shifter have? How is it to drive on the street? 3 whole days of tuning to get it right??? Thought it took like 1 hour to tune it right?
well, the th400 tranny has 3 speeds and it drives just fine on the highway(around 4000rpms) at 70. and want the full tune for this car, I dont want to take any chances, we have all seen what sean can do on a car in a few hours, just imagine 3 days, hell yea.

·
Registered
377 Posts
that car is incredible,but i vote for no wing. for some reason whenever i see anything more than a wings west lip,i think that the wing detracts from the new look at the car. looks real sweet though,can't wait to see the dyno

·
Registered
145 Posts
First - very nice install - which rear fenders do you have? Bomex?

Shifter question? Given the previous questions about tuning, I'm assuming it's not just a change in shifter knobs - is it a sequential shifter by any chance?

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
djo715 said:
I'm assuming it's not just a change in shifter knobs - is it a sequential shifter by any chance?
:scratch: Make sure you read carefully before you post. He runs a TH400 trans. It's an automatic. The shifter is a standard B&M unit used by thousands of domesic enthusiasts.

"Sequential" shifter = manual transmissions.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
damn nice car. loooks sick!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
djo715 said:
First - very nice install - which rear fenders do you have? Bomex?

Shifter question? Given the previous questions about tuning, I'm assuming it's not just a change in shifter knobs - is it a sequential shifter by any chance?

Cheers,
-Darryl
the rears are veilside

1 - 15 of 15 Posts