Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of the August issues of SCC and Turbo should be off the news stands by now, so it's okay for me to share the pics I took.

Enjoy!

(Make sure and check out all 6 albums.) :D

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! Everyone looked like they had a great time.

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Damn....nice pics....and there are a ton of them!!! Wish I could have gone, but you captured so many rides I felt like I was there :)

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Only 1 pic of my car :( atleast that pic was in the magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOSUP4U

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Thanks alot Ryan, some really awesome shots in there, thanks for all of your support on the meets.

-Lance

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Thanks Ryan, as always, pics look KILLER! :D
Peter

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
RSA Supra I think I've seen pictures of your supra on my space. Good looking car man.

·
Registered
227 Posts
dam took a while hehe,

good pics good memories :)

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Both of the August issues of SCC and Turbo should be off the news stands by now, so it's okay for me to share the pics I took.

Enjoy!

(Make sure and check out all 6 albums.) :D
They look great!

I wish I had made it this year :sadance:

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
ur still a gay :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ryan, you did a heck of a job with photography. I'm happy that you got so many of my car as well! But really, you did a great job covering the entire meet.
Thanks!

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Great pics, Ryan. You made me feel like I was there cause I missed this event, so thanks :)

I'll see you next year if you can make it again

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
The Muffin Man said:
any TX2K6 videos?
Buy the DVD :bigthumb: .

Thanks for the pics Ryan. I wish Turbo would have used more pics from other parts of the event then just dyno day tho, like some more of the night pics etc. that would have been cool. But the pics look great and the article was very good. Hopefully see ya next year.

Jay

1 - 20 of 28 Posts