Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My supra goes in first thing friday morning to get the damage to the rear quarter and all other minor flaws fixed and new paint to the whole car. It is being painted bright white with a white sparkle dry pearl into one of the clear coats to give it that shine and a little different look.
I am also having al the stock black pieces on the bottom painted along with the modified WW spoiler I have had sitting around for a while. :D

Scott

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Sounds good to me. If you are ever going to get the spark plug cover painted this is the time as well. Are you going to have the Toyota emblem holes filled? I bet some CF Supra and turbo emblems would look nice too. GLOBECLK is producing them.

Good luck, Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there holes in the front bumper front the emblem

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Got Twins? said:
Are there holes in the front bumper front the emblem
Yes, and in the rear too.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Sounds good

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
SupraLB said:
By posting this thread, you're are now required by law to post many pictures. :D
He won't be posting pictures until likely a month or so from now.. :( But as soon as he is done he required to post pictures immediately. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since the guy that is doing it is a good friend of mine, him and another guy that works for him are going to start on it at noon tomorrow, work on it all day Saturday and the n do 8 hour days until its done. he does a lot of work for dealerships in the area and finished the last one he had to do Wednesday morning. Mine will be the only car at the shop for a week and a half. Thats when the next car is due in for kit and paint. He told me that it should be in the booth by Thursday morning. So i should have progress photos up during the whole thing.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts