Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Turbonetics..****** asses
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the email...........finally I can get this fucker back together and on the road get it dynoed and get sold............YIPPEE!!!

SC61
.63 AR
To4S compressor

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
yea, yea, I just got my 60 trim unclipped from PT, awesome dudes, just waiting on my head to get back from the shop, then boostin' time. Good luck with the turbo bud.

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
porsche 928.......They're actually pretty cheap

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
new turbo on its way to me too :)
SP61GT BABY~!

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,956 Posts
They have as much problems as our cars do. It is common toswap that moteor for a chevy v6 small block. Do your research, and you will see.

·
SC61 Powered 90T
847 Posts
good choice, its a great turbo

do you still run the afm? cuz the S housing has a 4 inch inlet. i opted for the standard housing with the 3 inch inlet

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QWIKSTRIKE said:
They have as much problems as our cars do. It is common toswap that moteor for a chevy v6 small block. Do your research, and you will see.
Already researched it ........there's a complete swap kit available for $1300 to put a chevy 350 (twin turbo of course) in without much hassle at all..........Dont even want to imagine how much it would cost to build up a porsche engine $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
60-1 Teg said:
good choice, its a great turbo

do you still run the afm? cuz the S housing has a 4 inch inlet. i opted for the standard housing with the 3 inch inlet
Yep runnin a lexus.......I got a 4"-3" silicone adapter off ebay for 18 dollars shipped that will fit the bill perfectly.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
sweet turbo, lol a 350 twin turbo in a porshce 928 would be pretty sweet. That thing would be pretty damn fast too.

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toyota_supra_1988 said:
sweet turbo, lol a 350 twin turbo in a porshce 928 would be pretty sweet. That thing would be pretty damn fast too.
Not to mention the car only weighs 3200 lbs.........of course thats with a stock aluminum engine...........But an Iron 350 with aluminum heads shouldn't be to much more

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
that thing is gunna be so fast. lol twin turbo 350 would have crazy amounts of torque.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts