Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Adam Cha from Suprise AZ. Long story short, I've wanted a MKIV Supra for the longest time. Since 2001 actually. When I saw 2 of them at a local Toyota dealership lot for 32k each. At the time, that was a stupid amount of money to pay for a 22yr old kid. So it wasnt meant to be. Got caught up in the whole Tuner scene and followed what spoke to me. Hondas/Acuras. Started a family, became a photographer, life....etc. Supra got put on the back burner. Didnt help that it consistently kept going up in price too.

Fast forward to beginning of this year. Decided it was time so I parted out my turbo S2000 and combined it with some money I had saved up. Bought a Supra from 2JZ Motorsports and man, what a feeling. To want something for so long and now it's finally yours. Sometimes it's hard to imagine that it's finally mine...in the garage.

Current setup is single turbo, 528whp from a PHR kit/ 6266 / stock ECU/ Injectors/...everything. Goal is 750-800 whp. Using a 6766/ 1300cc/ dual pumps/ stage 3 endurance clutch and unsure what management yet. Nothing crazy. Just good street power.
S4.jpg

2.jpg

No decal.jpg

Y3.jpg

No Decal1.jpg

Yvonne Horizontal.jpg

·
iSPOOL
1,134 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the 2jz clan!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the 2jz clan!
Thanks for the welcome. It's been nearly a decade since I've been on a forum but it'll all come back. haha. I know there's TONS of useful info on here so I'll have fun searching.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys, my name is Adam Cha from Suprise AZ. Long story short, I've wanted a MKIV Supra for the longest time. Since 2001 actually. When I saw 2 of them at a local Toyota dealership lot for 32k each. At the time, that was a stupid amount of money to pay for a 22yr old kid. So it wasnt meant to be. Got caught up in the whole Tuner scene and followed what spoke to me. Hondas/Acuras. Started a family, became a photographer, life....etc. Supra got put on the back burner. Didnt help that it consistently kept going up in price too.

Fast forward to beginning of this year. Decided it was time so I parted out my turbo S2000 and combined it with some money I had saved up. Bought a Supra from 2JZ Motorsports and man, what a feeling. To want something for so long and now it's finally yours. Sometimes it's hard to imagine that it's finally mine...in the garage.

Current setup is single turbo, 528whp from a PHR kit/ 6266 / stock ECU/ Injectors/...everything. Goal is 750-800 whp. Using a 6766/ 1300cc/ dual pumps/ stage 3 endurance clutch and unsure what management yet. Nothing crazy. Just good street power. View attachment 247054

View attachment 247056

View attachment 247057

View attachment 247058

View attachment 247059

View attachment 247055
Dam Thats MURDERED! Looks Amazing. I was looking at a build through 2jz also and they were pushing the all black look. They were kind of less than enthusiastic when I was wanting something else. I too was wanting a supra since 98 but opened my business instead. Your car is really REALLY NICE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dam Thats MURDERED! Looks Amazing. I was looking at a build through 2jz also and they were pushing the all black look. They were kind of less than enthusiastic when I was wanting something else. I too was wanting a supra since 98 but opened my business instead. Your car is really REALLY NICE.
Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words. Yea, that seems to be there thing. Murder out look. Thankfully for me I love that black and purple combo so I knew it was going to work out just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts