Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MKA390 said:
Well you still have the veilside kit...

and that hood ! holy shit

eyelids just add to the gheyness

Rims are nice what kind are they ?

The kit will never change, the front bumper yes! Very soon actually, and what do you mean about the hood? you like it or no? and the rims are Kazzeras 18s

Matt

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
brewster said:
Car is much improved! But it would look 10 fold better with a new front bumper and without the eyelids.
I agree

·
Give me positive rape
344 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
The kit will never change, the front bumper yes! Very soon actually, and what do you mean about the hood? you like it or no? and the rims are Kazzeras 18s

Matt
Hood looks ugly IMO

TS hood is much nicer.

once the eyelids and the front bumper go you'll have a nice looking supra.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
APU6speed said:
The rims are certainly a nice new addition to the car Matt. I must say though that I was never a fan of the veilside Front Bumper and for Chist sakes grow some balls and take those front plate tickets like a man :) Enjoy many more weekends down the shore buddy !

I have actually never gotten a word about the front plate location :dunno: who knows why, and the minute the new bumper goes on the eyelids come off. Bumper should be on in the next month or so, then 2 months and the cars going down for the na-t install. So by the fall i should have a nice supra on my hands

Matt

·
Registered
504 Posts
im really not like'n the hood and front bumper..... very ricey

but rims look pretty good.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
I have actually never gotten a word about the front plate location :dunno: who knows why, and the minute the new bumper goes on the eyelids come off. Bumper should be on in the next month or so, then 2 months and the cars going down for the na-t install. So by the fall i should have a nice supra on my hands

Matt

What bumper are you going with?

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
DTSupra30 said:
Im looking at either the Stillen, Do Luck type 1, or Whifblitz, havent really decided yet

Matt

Whifbitz, and a Top Secret Hood. Then no eyebrows, it'd be perfect.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
DTSupra30 said:

Matt
Matt,

You already have a nice supra on your hands. People love to beat a dead horse here about saying veilside is horrible :blah: :blah:

Paint your headlights to look like the 98 style ones..its very easy to do if you do it the right way. Also I think APU is saying to get rid of the front plate altogether and take the tickets like a man. A whifbitz front is a tad expensive, but would do your car a lot more justice. However the Veilside looks a lot better in person than it does in pictures and 800 on a bumper is money away from getting a TURBO KIT :) and besides, most of the haters on here wouldn't know what a supra looks like in their own garage anyways. (twinturbo2800: eclipse, mka390: 350z)

See you soon bro,

Mark

·
Registered
665 Posts
NO shit! 93blueturbo has got it RIGHT! Don't waste the cash on the kit just pull the lids if you don't like them. The head light are a great idea. Too all those who don't like it, GO BUY HIM A NEW KIT!. I especially like the molded rear. I'm not a fan of veilside, but that doesn't mean my opinion should rule someone else. DO THE TURBO KIT!!! your car will love you for it. if you have the extra cash after you finish then worry about asthetics.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts