Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Black always looks good. My cousin has that bike, ....things a BEAST!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAMN dude, i bet girl's bras drop, i mean, everyone's jaw drops when they see that car in person!! very nice.

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
573 Posts
nice and clean and i love the rims, the bike is beautiful too and that is coming from someone that does not like hondas, They really nailed that design

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Looks hot! :yum:

Uncut WW lips look right at home on black Supras.

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Thanks guys for the compliments. Yeah the bike is ......fast:bigthumb:
Look, ...I ride a chopper, but it'll hang with the 600's (up to 120mph). I got on the Fireblade, ....that thing was rediculous. Took it for a little ride down the interstate, and I was scared to take it to redline, through the gears!

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
WOW the paint lokks like its dripping wet its so shinney i really like those wheels alot to

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Nice Car and nice Bike!
:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FYRARMS- I thought about cutting the lip so it looks a little cleaner, but if it aint broke dont fix it.

ex3cutiv3- LOL yeah your right. This is my second Black MKIV and its the first time posting pics.

NAforNOW- Yeah I still get chills when i take it on the highway. I think the Supra is jealous cause I ride the bike more. Plus I'm to scared to get the car dinged when I go out. lol

I'll post some interior shots along with some engine pis in a bit. I was debating on selling her because she just sits in the garage. But after hearing some of the comments I have to appreciate her and to take her out more often.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Specs on wheels? Mods?

Some 98 Tails and your SET. Car is GORGEOUS.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had the car repainted about 2 years ago. The guy who did it did a fantastic job. no corners were cut to repaint her. The paint is like a mirror in person. The wheels are IForged 19x10 rear and 19x8.5 front. I dont know the specs cause I bought them from a wheel shop years ago and they were on display. I got real lucky because the guy who originally ordered them had is Supra stolen, so they were just sitting there. The guy sold them to me for like 2Grand.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts