Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
95' 6 speed, T-61, VPC, AFCII, 4in exhaust from turbo back, s2000 seats. I want to upgrade the fuel and the turbo but something always comes up. SOMETHING ALWAYS DOES, I hate that. lol

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Plus I'm to scared to get the car dinged when I go out. lol
Hey, thats no joke, right there. Several of my cars, Ive been afraid of people banging my doors. I bought my supra with several dings, so it needs an all over, anyway. I still back in and take up two parking places, sometimes, when I park it.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,210 Posts
wow nice black soup. I like the set up with the wheels and brakes and everything. nice job and taste.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks great. Love everything about it. Especially the hood and wing.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Whats up Ron, yeah its been a long time. Your car is lookin as good as ever. Just trying to get to your baller status, lol. We have to hook up sometime. There's only a few of us left since Dan and Tony sold there babies. You know there still is a lot stuff I have on the to do list. For some reason BILLS and KIDS get in the way. LOL

·
Registered
991 Posts
Whats up Ron, yeah its been a long time. Your car is lookin as good as ever. Just trying to get to your baller status, lol. We have to hook up sometime. There's only a few of us left since Dan and Tony sold there babies. You know there still is a lot stuff I have on the to do list. For some reason BILLS and KIDS get in the way. LOL
Thanks man lol! but, it's not baller status...it's called 10 years under the belt ;) lol you should add "drive it" to that to do list ....haha She really is looking good!congrats. I'm sure you'll get through you list :) Some things are just more valuable. Hope your family is doing well. Let me know when you want to get together... We may even invite Dan and Tony...maybe....lol I just recently picked up a new DD too! ;) http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526435

21 - 40 of 60 Posts