Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I never have a camera in hand, finally got some good lighting caus' I went to a small show here is sacramento.

Looks 10x better when there is good lighting!

Exterior body mods:

Genuine Ridox Fact carbon front
Blitz sides
Seibon TS hood
SSR SP1's

·
I keep gettin' rick rolld
216 Posts
Hot!

·
Habitual Line Stepper
123 Posts
Rich, your car is the sex! I was about to buy your car before you changed your mind! LoL! Loving the black on black. Just gorgeous.:drool:

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
looks great. i am starting to like the Ridox front a little more everyday

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love your car Rich! :bigthumb:

Thanks man, I appreciate your kind kind words!!!

Rich, your car is the sex! I was about to buy your car before you changed your mind! LoL! Loving the black on black. Just gorgeous.
Oh that was you! You should of picked it up! Only if you called about 1 week before! ;)

Lookin good! You have any more engine bay shots?
I only have one more, let me go find it for ya!

sweet! Looks great, how'd you do at the show??
Thanks Chris! Well, the show was really freakin' lame. It was a lowrider show and the organizer was trying to add the "import scene". What pissed me off was my friends DCII integra, real JDM RHD, Mugen everything, JDM everything, probably the best integra in the US, didn't win shit. I know my car probably attracted more attention caus it was a supra though. I ended up winning 1st place street class!

nice to see a black sup with no swirls
Tell me about it. I spent about 1 hr using the meguiers Tech wax! its the shit!

looks great. i am starting to like the Ridox front a little more everyday
OMG, Ridox has been my dream ever since I saw the vol.70 hyperrev mag, and first time seeing it was my friend Brian! He was also my inspiration. Sup brian!!:wavey:

stay wingless I hate all wings
Thank you my friend. I hate wings also. BUT, i am getting the Ridox CF lip spoiler.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts