Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
well i took my car to my friends shop and we painted the whole car. We painted it RSP color. Well took about 2 months, but really only 1 month of working on it. Check it out, hope u guys like it.

Before:

Body shop:

Those are all the pics i took, there was about 100 more steps, but yea didnt have my cam lol.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now for After!!!:

Everything is one pieces and molded onto the car.

What you guys think? I have more just ask if u want some

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Some Euro glass headlights and it would look like a new car. Nice work, looks great.

Oh and props for no front Lic plate mounting :)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Things done to it:
Shaved off everything- emb, rear wiper, antenna, water nossel
molded everything- rear and side skirt
painted engine bay and all the plastic pieces
painted the plastic piece below the windshield jet black with the wipers also
fix all the dings and dents
wat am i missin lol??

·
Registered
557 Posts
looks good man, im sure it was a lot of work...

the old color was nice too, but the rsp makes it pop a bit more

nice car

take care
Mark

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
thanks guys, yea i need to do something about the headlights
Yeah, it was the very first thing I did to mine when I got it. I went for appearance over performance first.

The Euros I liked better because they are like crystal glass and just brilliant.

You can see how it would make the whole car look new just looking at it with that one change.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, it was the very first thing I did to mine when I got it. I went for appearance over performance first.

The Euros I liked better because they are like crystal glass and just brilliant.

You can see how it would make the whole car look new just looking at it with that one change.

yea, i wanna do that, but expensive and i like the black innerhousing. but euros are still tight

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
overall car looks great, but has your friend ever heard of actually pushing ,massaging and working out the dents instead of covering them up with bondo? and what's with grinding all that to bare metal? some butcher got a hold of a grinder? tell him to invest in some PDR tools, that will save some time and keep the car bondo-free, that's what I usually do, I work all the dings and dents out and just block existing paint if needed and if I bust trough the paint, just shoot light coat of primer
and I see engine bay is still not painted as said, good job nonetheless
Stefan

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
overall car looks great, but has your friend ever heard of actually pushing ,massaging and working out the dents instead of covering them up with bondo? and what's with grinding all that to bare metal? some butcher got a hold of a grinder? tell him to invest in some PDR tools, that will save some time and keep the car bondo-free, that's what I usually do, I work all the dings and dents out and just block existing paint if needed and if I bust trough the paint, just shoot light coat of primer
and I see engine bay is still not painted as said, good job nonetheless
Stefan

lol, well ok, i didnt show u all the pics, he did grind them down and pulled them with a dent puller, then put bondo over them. dude i have no idea what u are talking about lol

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
looks awesome. was confused at first though cause i didn't know that those were the before pics. i was like that doesn't look like RSP then i scrolled down and felt like an idiot. good looking car.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts