Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally listend to Ron and took my car to Abid. The single turbo kit came out great. numbers to follow. Anyway here are a couple of pics off my phone . Better pics to follow. Some pics of my new Gallardo too.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it is funny. Both cars are fun in different ways. The Supra a pretty violent car after the single t.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Very clean cars man. VERY good color choice. I would not go for another color than black myself! :)

How do you like the Gallardo so far? E-Gear or 6 speed?

-Olivier

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
what is the second line on the left of the intake going to? nice rides also.

·
592 Posts
The Gallardo is ugly as sin compared to the Supra. If your Supra was a 6-speed I'd rather have it anyday over the Lambo. Anywho, congrats on having some fun toys.

·
Registered
748 Posts
so the Gallardo is the daily driver :) nice looking cars man!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the pics are actually off my camera phone. Ill get both cleaned up and take some nicer pics with my camera. As far as which i like best, they are two completely different cars. The supra is definately much faster. But the lambo, which by the way is a 6 speed handles like a dream. The car comes to life at speeds over 100.
ive actually hit 160 on the car and felt like iwas doing 70. the car has no drag. Then the supra is just flat out fun. again, two completly different cars. no sense comparing them.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Both look great! I'd still pic the Supra, but hey, I'm biased. :D
i was going to type this sentence pretty much word for word. lol :bigthumb:

-Joe :run:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
awsome cars, lets get some better pics, and congrats again

1 - 20 of 107 Posts