Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On friday i will finally get time to fix my boost least. If i don't get it done then i won't have another chance for at least another month or two so i wanna take advantage of the opportunity. The problem is i don't have jack stands and don't want to pay extra to leave my car at the muffler shop. I asked for some help from the socalsupras guys if it is impossible to remove the ic pipe coming directly off the turbo. If it is possible let me know as soon as possible. I need to know right away so i can get in contact with a muffler shop(this can only be a one day project because i need the car the next day).

All help is appreciated.

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
you can remove it easily, take the acccordian off unbolt the clamp, get under unbold one of the brackets and pull it off...

Ang

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I probably can get help but i'm just collecting information on my options.

SupraAng- So you're saying it is possible to get at that pipe just by poppin the hood and gettin down in there? Can you be a little more specific. I've only been down there a couple times not even looking at the accordian pipe. Does the sogi site have any pictures or explanations of this job?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts