Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
¿Got Boost?
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got to drive my car home yesterday from the shop, talk about Supra withdrawl. While my car was in the shop, I almost had myself convinced that I did not own a Supra...but...according to my garage now, I still do.

Special thanks to my body shop (Stan Carlsen in SF), Curt A. (always the OEM man), and Mani (Drift-Motorsports). Also, I couldn't have done it without my Supra buddies that have helped throughout the way, Vic N. (TVRsupra), Brian (95jza80tt), Curtis (MyKarisVicious), Drew (gixxerdrew), Austin (MysticCobra), my brother, and everyone else in the bay area.

Enough blabbering...I know what you want to see (and yes, I should lower the front end, however, I'm scraping enough as it is...)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
James,

The car looks beautiful man. Congrats. How long was your car down for? If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the body work and is it the real TRD kit? Once again sweet car!!!

Carlo

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
James,
Congrats on the car. It looks great!!!

Love to check it out up close when I come up there in a month of so...

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
james james... told u quicksilver was the only way to go.... now u just need some seats and more power =)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Im jealous! I havent driven my car since April! I cant wait til it gets out of the shop so i can drive it. Hopefully in the next week or so! Good luck with it man....I wanna see the pics too (red x's)

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,449 Posts
Pics work fine for me. It looks damn good might I add.:eek:

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
Very good looking car! It has such a classic and yet refined line! I guess patience goes a long way when you see these kind of results!!

-Olivier

·
587 Posts
Looks real nice and clean, worth the wait huh;)

Feel free to post more pics.

V

·
0 Posts
James,

The car looks beautiful and I will have to check it out in person one day. My car was down from January to September, about the time it takes to make a human baby, so I felt your pain. Now enjoy your car as I am enjoying mine. :beerchug:

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
pics no worky.....I love red X's

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
Looks nice, now lets see some pics under the hood ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts