Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
There was a thread about this not too long ago. If you do a search I'm sure it'll answer your questions. Choices are limited but some people have had success with credit unions apparently.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think the best way to finance it would be to use the search tool, then do what everyone else has said 50x before. That's just my best guess though.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
:lock: :hay:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Holy shit man, you posted this exact same thread like 3 days ago (http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275551) asking the exact same question, and I tried to help you out and tell you what your best bets would be.. Hate to tell you, but things dont change over a weekend, you still wont be able to find a new place to give a loan to you for a Supra other than what myself and others told you in the other thread, banks didnt have a lunch meeting on Sunday and decide to change their policies so you can get a loan.. :rolleyes:

Not trying to be a dickhead, but damn.. Its understandable I guess to ask it once. But twice? Come on.

·
Registered
429 Posts
:madf: ban

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
If I was you.. I'd start saving up for next 36 months then buy a Supra. You'll save headache from the bank.

·
Banned
612 Posts
maybe there is a language barrier that needs to broken?

search is your friend my comrade

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
Holy shit man, you posted this exact same thread like 3 days ago (http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=275551) asking the exact same question, and I tried to help you out and tell you what your best bets would be.. Hate to tell you, but things dont change over a weekend, you still wont be able to find a new place to give a loan to you for a Supra other than what myself and others told you in the other thread, banks didnt have a lunch meeting on Sunday and decide to change their policies so you can get a loan.. :rolleyes:

Not trying to be a dickhead, but damn.. Its understandable I guess to ask it once. But twice? Come on.
I cant post in off topic because I dont have the right amount of post. I cant go into the OT forum. I can buy it cash but dont want to for a few reasons.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Search

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.