VickSupra said:
mirror - meet javisanjose
javisanjose - meet mirror. :bootyshak

:sadwavey: it was fun :rolleyes:
Did I miss something?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I had to bridge 2 weeks before my European cash was transfered and the credit union I'm with gave me a loan for whatever I wanted at a laughably low rate. I paid it back 2 weeks later without so much as a dime penalty for early payment. But they only do business with employees of tech companies in the area so I guess they're picky with their clientele... regular banks would never have given me a loan as I had zero credit history.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Another hell yeah for Capital One.....I'm looking into buying another Supra.
My first Supra I paid cash for and built it up for 10months....now my girfriend wants one.
So, I took 30mins and received my "Blank check" for my next Supra.
Simple process.

·
Photogenic Monkey!
78 Posts
yea...financing blows nowadays...so many factors to consider

·
Registered
265 Posts
It always helps too if they won't do it where another good place to go is. My dad works at a bank and usually if you're willing to nudge they'll give a little. Anything for a sale........

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
NSANITY said:
Another hell yeah for Capital One.....I'm looking into buying another Supra.
My first Supra I paid cash for and built it up for 10months....now my girfriend wants one.
So, I took 30mins and received my "Blank check" for my next Supra.
Simple process.
Question for you guys that used Capital One..... did they tell you they were going to check the Blue book to see if it's worth what you are paying for the car? If they don't see it worth that much then they will not fund it. What's up w/ that.... I thought they went off your score.

I just got off the phone w/ them and that's what they told me. I asked suppose the car isn't worth that but it has aftermarket equipment that's worth more they said... no will not fund it.... and what's the deal w/ sending them all this info. Do they actually check to see if you sent the title to the DMV to get it switched over to your name? I'm a bit confused here... they sent me my check but I called just to see how this thing works... of course I didn't tell them I applied just asking..... Help me here guys... I'm a bit lost.

·
Gone Fishin
395 Posts
I never had a problem with them with the blue book value. Only compliant I had was that you have to get misc. things to activate the check such as copy of sellers liscense, copy of title, bill of sale, etc... Guess I cant complain too much they helped me get my MKIV.
Matt

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
ok... well as long as they don't say... well car is only worth blah blah blah... how did you know that they actually funded the loan?

When you faxed the license, bill of sale, copy of title and I believe that's it... Was it funded then? Because I got a person to person loan and they sent me the blank check.... I'm buying a car from someone here and I made the loan for more then the car is worth so.... I could use that cash to fix it. Jay is giving me the difference of the cash but I want to make sure that capital one funds the loan.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts