Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could possibly find a left outer door panel (part number: 67112-14240) for my 1993 supra. Apart from Toyota (which labels this specific part as discontinued), does anyone know any other places I could find one? Or are any of you guys willing to sell me one?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

·
From the land down under
5,097 Posts
I would create a WTB ad in the For Sale sub forum as a first port of call. Hopefully somebody will see it who can assist you.

You post count might not be high enough yet to post in that section, but I could be wrong, so its worth a try

I think looking for a complete second hand door tbh, as its more likely you will find one, that just the outer skin

GL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would create a WTB ad in the For Sale sub forum as a first port of call. Hopefully somebody will see it who can assist you.

You post count might not be high enough yet to post in that section, but I could be wrong, so its worth a try

I think looking for a complete second hand door tbh, as its more likely you will find one, that just the outer skin

GL
Oh yeah I was thinking about that. Just getting an entirely new door seems much better, but even then it still seems very difficult to find one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

GL
Also sadly I can't make a post on the sub forum just yet.

·
From the land down under
5,097 Posts
Yes, parts for these cars are extremely difficult to source nowadays...body panels being especially hard given far less of them were made as spares.

Just spend a few days making some meaningful posts around the rest of the forum and you should be able to post in the WTB section fairly soon. I think it may be 30 meaningful posts you need to make first

1 - 7 of 7 Posts