Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Findlay Ohio Toyota/Lexus/Scion Show (UPDATE)

Well, its time for my 3rd annual Auto show at LaRiche Toyota in Findlay Ohio. The date is June 11th, with more details to come. Input would be great!

·
Inline for the win
4,685 Posts
Good idea on scheduling now.

However, I will have my car done, but this is also on the weekend of HIN in Chicago(Scheduled to attend). I think you should either move it forward or back a week or two. This is especially if you would like to see my MKIV (Single T) up there.

I could also bring another 2-3 MKIV TT's in my area, if available.

DP

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, its hard to try to find dates that work for the dealer and everyone else. In the end the Dealer gave the date, so I can't change it. Wish I could.

·
Banned
977 Posts
My ride should be done and running by then.. (NOTE not Pristine)
Let me know if things change or what the deal is...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
MRCelica said:
Well, its time for my 3rd annual Auto show at LaRiche Toyota in Findlay Ohio. The date is June 11th, with more details to come. Input would be great!
I went to it last year.. and all I have to say is .. it needs a BIGGER parking lot. Had to inch my way in between a lot full of cars.
The parking lot was too small and was curved around the building. No offense but LaRiche Toyota's lot reminded me of a used car lot. Had it not been for the loud radio station van (not aural but visual) I would have missed it. If La Riche wants to sponsor it... it needs to move to another lot with their banner instead.

Being the only MKIV was a little disappointing. Being the only high HP car of any make was a little disappointing. Having a bunch of the indigenous population in underpowered cars rev their motor but not stick around to run me was disappointing. (I hate rev-and-runaways.)

I guess next time I'll just have to go to Findlay Inn and get some of their fabulous prime rib.

·
Banned
977 Posts
NotturAverageToy said:
I should make it for the first time this year, I'm just down the road in Lima.
How can you live in Lima... I use to live in Bluffton and man there is nothing to do (At least when I was there.)

Get me some more details and I should be able to make the drive up there...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Findlay is a little less than 2 hours from you. I can make it easy for you to get there Touge if you want to stop at the Carey McDonalds off of the highway it would not be out of your way at all. That day will probably end up being whirlpool's Cedar Point day. . . Is that day set in stone or could somebody suggest to bob to make a different date?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lot size was a problem last year, The first year we used the Actual New car lot and it was ok, but the used lot was better. I will just have to ask to move all the cars out so we can use the ENTIRE side. The date is set. Last year we did it on Fathers Day weekend and that was bad cause our Classic car show was that day downtown.

·
Registered
147 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NotturAverageToy
I should make it for the first time this year, I'm just down the road in Lima.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you live in Lima... I use to live in Bluffton and man there is nothing to do (At least when I was there.)

Well the reason I live hear is because, my family owns the Honda Toyota Scion dealer here and when Dad retires I will be taking over.
I moved away for about 12 years to drive race cars professionally, but now that the racing is done, I moved back to Lima to take over the family business.

I know what you mean though its a tough town to live in if your used to being able to do a lot of stuff.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can i get a shitton of information on this event so i can post it on OhioMR2.com, and ColumbusStreetRacing.net??

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
487 Posts
Re: Re: Findlay Ohio Toyota/Lexus/Scion Show

Being the only MKIV was a little disappointing. Being the only high HP car of any make was a little disappointing. Having a bunch of the indigenous population in underpowered cars rev their motor but not stick around to run me was disappointing. (I hate rev-and-runaways.)

Um... I hate to burst your bubble but my car was there also. and it had alot of stuff done it. So for you to say taht yours was the only high horsepwer car there is inacurate. My car was the black mkiii with the fully built engine and the upgraded turbo.

·
Banned
977 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Findlay Ohio Toyota/Lexus/Scion Show

lilphatty2227 said:
So for you to say taht yours was the only high horsepwer car there is inacurate. My car was the black mkiii with the fully built engine and the upgraded turbo.
Now come on.. We all know a MKIII is not a supra... I mean a N/A MKIV is more of a supra than a MKIII..

J/K a supra is a supra nuf said

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Findlay Ohio Toyota/Lexus/Scion Show

roliks said:
Now come on.. We all know a MKIII is not a supra... I mean a N/A MKIV is more of a supra than a MKIII..

Wow that was harsh.

But seriously, I did forget your mk3 lilphatty. Sorry about that. But still 2 cars out of....

Regards,
James R

·
Banned
977 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Findlay Ohio Toyota/Lexus/Scion Show

Supra GTR said:
Wow that was harsh.

Ha..I know... just like picking on the MKIII guys.. mainly because a lot of them are more down to earth than the MKIV guys (Yes I represent that comment owning a MKIV)

So is a flyer with maps etc going to be made up? Since this is my first year not quite sure where I would be going etc.. also how long this usually last. Prob gonna drive home that night (unless I get too tired or it runs late) Plus would be nice to meet fellow enthusiasts.

·
APU 87 Black Hardtop
487 Posts
Its cool Supra GTR. I wish i could be going there this year but i dont know if my car will be up and running by then or not. I nthe process of 600rwhp and running low on money.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TEAS 3.0

LaRiche Toyota-Subaru
920 Plaza St
Findlay, OH 45840

Time: 9-3
Cost: 5 Bux

-Swap meet
-Dash Plaques
-5 Trophies
--Best Toyota
--Best Scion
--Best Lexus
--Best Subaru
--Bob’s Choice
-Possible Stereo Contest (Need something that reads decibels)
-Planned cruise
-After party at a Shelterhouse at Riverbend (volleyball, fishing, disc golf, Pictures)
-Use of Whole Front Lot
-Get an xB and see how many people we can stuff in it
-Prolly some parts discounts

This is not set in stone but I believe its close to what will happen!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts