Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greddy 60mm black warning peak and hold oil pressure, fuel pressure, and water temp.
God I love peak and hold gauges.

All I have to say is wow. It looks great and its so nice to have gauges there that actually read correctly! :cool:

Here are the progress pictures

I love this picture showing how the control units are mounted ;)

And the finished pictures:cool:

Old Interior

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,992 Posts
When did this turn into the 3000gt forums ?

You've been banned like... 10 times. No one cares about your 3000gt. Can't you just leave SF?

·
2jz powered
1,688 Posts
I didn't even know it was a 3000gt :sadance:

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
I love the 3K gt dash the way they integrated the gauges into it with the humps. The greddy gauges look great.

I would chill on making so many threads though, make one and put all your pics/mods in there.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,992 Posts
StealthTT said:
nice pics. supra junky needs to back up!

Do a little research champ.
His name is Brandon, his soul purpose in life is to make pointless threads on SF about his car. He's been banned under alteast 10 diffrent names for causing problems.. No one cares about him or his car. So you back up or atleast know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
seems to me people do care if they're saying nice car.....maybe its time for you to get a life if you even know all this information about me...ever thought about that? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
StealthTT said:
nice pics. supra junky needs to back up!
Again you have no idea who this freakin tool is and all the trouble that he has caused and the crap he has pulled and people he has screwed over here.

This is being moved to the correct forum, and if you have any problem with that Brandon, it will be deleted. Hopefully you have gotten your shit together since last time you were around. If not, you are very familiar with the exit door.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well it looks to me like people like his gauges, and it's a nice car. So what gives? And for being a moderator you shouldn't be calling people a "tool" Trent!!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
StealthTT said:
Well it looks to me like people like his gauges, and it's a nice car. So what gives? And for being a moderator you shouldn't be calling people a "tool" Trent!!
No offense, but you really have no idea. He's been banned multiple times for being a complete pain in the ass. Calling everyone's Supra a POS after he sold his and talking serious shit to many upstanding members for no reason at all. Every time he's banned, he comes back again to post more pics of his car and start more drama.

Usually when you get banned for the same reason multiple times, it's a good hint to just stay away.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,992 Posts
StealthTT said:

If you're so concernd with protecting him, Why don't you and him go hang out on the 3000gt forums seeing as how neither one of you have Supras :ugh2:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
No actually , now why dont u go post on the ls1 forums too. Oh I forgot it's because the supraforums are the import benchmark. :gaysex:
ToyotaSupra00 said:
seems to me people do care if they're saying nice car.....maybe its time for you to get a life if you even know all this information about me...ever thought about that? ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
wow you guys are really cool. Let me tell you, I wasn't "protecting" him, I don't think any forum should allow inmature 18 year olds being mods so they can call members "tools." And if you don't like his pics don't even look, don't even post about it. You guys are giving him the drama he seeks!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.