Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished installed the rear KYB-GR2's and Eibachs last night and today I painted the calipers blue, after I finished I wished I had painted them red because they just don't stand out as much as I'd like but they look better then they did before. So what do you guys think now that the susension is completed?

·
Registered
84 Posts
That first pictures is freaking beautiful. I love the drop the Eibachs gave you. Next time puts some Black Magic on those tires!! ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) Ya they still have the white crud from being put on the rims I dunno how to get it off any suggestions, black magic is just to shine em up isn't it?

·
2,275 Posts
that looks great man it brings it a better stance!

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Looking good, but we both know that painting the calipers is only a stopgap measure for behind-the-wheel bling.
What's next is a big brake kit :cool:

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
OX-NARD!

Lookin good Turkish. Like the way those wheels look on your car, and the height of it now. Calipers look nice too, they go with your whole color scheme.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Very nice, seeing that makes me think I ought to do mine eventually.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
That is great, clean and subtle.

Red calipers would have been extremely gay. :freak:

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I didn't realize caliper color determines sexual orientation.....

Anyhoo, any tire cleaner and a decent brush will take that white stuff off. It's either bead lube(which is water based) or the mold release agent from when the tire was actually manufactured. Either way, it's pretty easy to remove.

BTW, it looks great!

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
Looks great Turkish, so much better then stock. Those tires are nice and beefy. :rockon:

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,109 Posts
Do you drive your car often? I've still have yet to run into you on the street. :) Too bad I didn't know you when I still had my a70. Then I'd actually have another a70 to roll with me way back.

Anyway, car looks great, cool to see you post your new mods every once and awhile.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya man we still need to get together mark, I have never seen your mkiv out and about either :dunno:

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
What is the model and size of those rims...very nice? How much were they if you don't mind? Car looks great, but I would paint the CF hood white.

·
92 TURBO
1,001 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
That is great, clean and subtle.

Red calipers would have been extremely gay. :freak:
^Oh no, I currently doing mine in red. I must be gay. Maybe I should rethink this?
But than I've heard that owning a Supra is gay. :dunno:

BTW, I'll have to tell these guys about the red calipers:

PIC of gay red calipers> http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=189308

I'm contacting the guy on this F150 forum for "Supra" decals to apply to my gay RED calipers. LOL

~ mike

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Mike when you get info on the supra caliper decals can you let me know whats up with them? The guy on hardpipes.com sells them but they are the mkiv logo and I don't know if they will fit on the mk3 calipers or not.

·
92 TURBO
1,001 Posts
Turkish said:
Mike when you get info on the supra caliper decals can you let me know whats up with them? The guy on hardpipes.com sells them but they are the mkiv logo and I don't know if they will fit on the mk3 calipers or not.
^Will do, as soon as I hear from him.
~ mike

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Looks tight love everything about it.
Later

1 - 20 of 34 Posts