Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted pics in a while of the car but i finished my interior for now. i replaced most of the lights with LEDs and bought some HIDs and finished my box for the trunk, and added some wheels. Let me know what u think. Im happy the way it turned out. All the work was done by myself. Expect the box which was just painted by my cousin at Mayhem custom painting then wet sanded and buffed my me. sorry for the crappy iphone pics thats all i have, enjoy.

replaced the factory led and the other is from the viper alarm

window swith key hole and trac light

led blinkers and leds in headlight and dome along with led in trunk and a blue led the lights up when trunk is popped

Sound system

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know im going to repaint the front bumper thanks to a rabbit so before i do that im going to reenforce the bottom with some sheet metal and also the top between the lights.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
nice work.. close up of the bottom turn signal with it off please

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
I used aluminum 1"x1/8" bar to hold the drooping center opening ,it's pretty easy,On the area between the lights,cut two pieces of sheetmetal out of old scrap hood ,using two part flexible adhesive glue them on the backside,just make sure the area is roughened with 80 grit and cleaned,you may need to use a heat gun to warm it up to get it back in shape before gluing.

·
Blue Thunder
3,698 Posts
Advaned auto parts carry led load equalizers to stop them from blinking fast
Go to Radio Shack. They are $2-5. Where as Advanced they are $19.99.

B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts