Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had a moment to finish two more MKIII swaps. One was a 1100hp+ big single 2JZ in a 91 and the other one was a 600hp+ SC61 single in a 90. Both had 850cc injectors, dual fed rail from dual pumps. These guys opted for the Tec 3 installs for engine management. Dyno numbers coming soon. Still here and getting better folks. Stay tuned. Oh and I am still doing very well with the harnesses for folks.

Orin B Sr

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
gorgeous.

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
Hey, OB1 how did I ever miss bsing/talkin/collaborating with you when I used to work for electromotive and lived in rockville?? I am interested in your thoughts on tec3s and such...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My favorite subject.

animantoric, I would be happy to discuss Tec 3 with you. PM me with a number to call you at.

Orin B Sr

D

·
0 Posts
How did the 2JZ go was it a bitch to fit in or did it snuggle in right? They look amazing and you've done quality work. What was the time frame that you completed it in?

-Dino

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have another one in the making while we type.

BDT-TT, I must admit the 1JZ swas much easier than the 2JZ to actually drop in. Once I used my motor mounts and brackets on the 2JZ motor, it fell in without a glitch. However, the 1JZ mounts will accomplish the swap of the 2JZ motor as if it were a 7M GTE. Both swaps were done in 1 week total turn around time. Oh and both cars had motors that had to be removed before the transformation began. Thanks for asking.

Orin B Sr

·
Registered
249 Posts
where did you get these turbo kits? just wondering if i should go single turbo route. pm me of how i can get one or about how much it is,
Louis

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
orin how is the 2jz planning on pushing 1k+hp on 850cc injectors?

swaps look good...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IdealSupra said:
orin how is the 2jz planning on pushing 1k+hp on 850cc injectors?

swaps look good...
Glad you asked IdealSupra. Easy, it has a 100hp NX nos setup on it for turbo spooling assistance.

HKS Supra91, I had to modify a few things on the 1JZ manifold to get it to work correctly with the oil drain tube. The #1 runner on the header is too far forward to my liking. Wasabi is working on that though.

Orin

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
looks good man!!!! i might need to hit you up sometime about some wiring issues im having

chris

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool with me.

supraman741 said:
looks good man!!!! i might need to hit you up sometime about some wiring issues im having

chris
I would be glad to help you Chris. You put your real name in the end of a post. LOL. That's the sign of an honest man.

Orin B Sr

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
OB1 JZA70 said:
Glad you asked IdealSupra. Easy, it has a 100hp NX nos setup on it for turbo spooling assistance.

Orin
thats basically what i assumed...what kind of fuel pressure is gonna be run? with only a 100shot youre still going to push those 850ccs to their 100% duty rate...

jayson

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Swaps look good.. My only thing, and I hate to be a stickler... You'd think someone who could afford to pay for such work could also afford to pay for new hood struts.... LOL I had to say that.

Excellent job as always Orin.

- Chris "Hams" Hamilton

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your is impressive also HamMKIII!

HamsMKIII said:
Swaps look good.. My only thing, and I hate to be a stickler... You'd think someone who could afford to pay for such work could also afford to pay for new hood struts.... LOL I had to say that.

Excellent job as always Orin.

- Chris "Hams" Hamilton
Thanks Bro. Wife is back so I can start pushing the products out again. I had to leave the hood shocks off to fit my Big Ars Arms in those tight spots against the firewall. However, he has new shocks installed.

ranger2339, Thank you for the compliments. Feels good to get back in full swing. More cars are coming in the near future with beautiful harnesses. :stickpoke

silverboosted89, Yes I do offer complete harnesses for the swap and i will send video of the harness working correctly on one of my swaps here before I send it out. They also come with a full 1 year warranty on my workmanship. For any reason you are not complete satisfied simply return the harness and I will check it over thoroughly and return it to you or refund your money in full minus shipping.

IdealSupra, lety's evaluate that for a second.

1000rwhp at BSFC of .6 with 6 injectors at 43psi of fuel. Equates to 138ish lb/hr injectors. Now with the 100 shot and a tune pill on the fuel side, sub 12:1 airfuel ratios are obtainable with 85lb/hr injectors. I can pm you the NX pills I am using in it and go more in debth with it if you like. This is just my opinion to give the car some daily driveability when not in full boost.

Orin

·
SC300 Driver
125 Posts
OB1 JZA70 said:
silverboosted89, Yes I do offer complete harnesses for the swap and i will send video of the harness working correctly on one of my swaps here before I send it out. They also come with a full 1 year warranty on my workmanship. For any reason you are not complete satisfied simply return the harness and I will check it over thoroughly and return it to you or refund your money in full minus shipping.

Orin
Could you please pm me on a price for a complete harness?

Thanks
-Nick

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
you can pull more than 850rwhp out of 6x850cc injectors... the secret is in tuning and a complete fuel system ;) im glad to see that youre getting back into the saddle after the foible of past. sucks when bad things happen to good peoples. btw, i saw you tried to call me the other day, sorry i must have missed it. ill holla tonight :)

-name withheld for security reasons

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Lookin good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts