Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing some electronic sensors for gauges.

On the pax side I used the engine wire harnass grommet to route wires right of the engine.

Now....

Is there a easy place on the driverside firewall that I can use to route the wires through? I think there might be one near the master brake cylinder but it looks like a pain to reach.

·
Annoyed SF Member
922 Posts
Very very easy, on drivers side. Just pull the fender liner and you will see 2 large yellow gromments that are empty. You can easy run stuff there. Get behind fender near the battery...

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
There is one in the fender that my boost controller harness is routed through. It is yellow IIRC, and you should see it next to the fuse panel if you are laying on your back, under the dash, in front of the driver's seat. (A little slow typing I guess)

That might be a problem though since I do believe you need the fender off. I have the car apart, I'll go look again to make sure after I get back from the dentist.

The one near the brake booster isn't that bad though. Now that I think of it that is what the boost controller harness is routed through. I ran some wires through that same spot with the car together. It wasn't that bad. Just a pain while doing it from inside the car.

Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts