Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had some issues which I thought were timing at first, but I soon realized my fuel pump power from my haltech wasnt hooked up correctly. It was still running off the stock starion relay and would just prime and turn off. Hooked the fuel pump power from the haltech straight to the fuel pump hot and the shit started right up and kept running. I'm really stoked.

And if anyone wants to know a 2jz haltech e11v2 base map seems to work excellent on a 1jz for starting :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYJhCT7QoA

Now I get to route the wires and put some protective junk around them and make it all nice and clean.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Probably recently uploaded it? Link not working... YET anyway. I can't wait though, Starions are awesome ( Well, even better with a 1JZ ).

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah give it a minute or 2 and it should play

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,405 Posts
Nice. So all the stock sensors are just fine to run that Haltech? Im going to pick up a Haltech or a similar standalone.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
yea more pics thast a cool project.

~scott

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never really had pics of it until after I started the project, but here are a few
I have the airdam off the front, car needs new paint, but its my first car. I havent decided which color to go with yet. Probably something bright though. Or a silver.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, I took the better wheels off the red car and put them on the black car that was sitting behind it.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
So cool, can I have one?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I only have 2 left...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts