Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are the first 2 pieces of my custom interior. It is faux cow fur, I got from some online store. It was cheap. They arent done being sewn yet, Just here for fitment. Still need some trimming, and the shift knob needs the plastic ring glued in.

The shifter boot only has one seam, And i put the pieces together perfectly on the cow fur so you cant even see it unless you know where it is. The ebarke is an exact replica of the original, I even put the original velcro and little rubber iece back in. Theyll be donw sometime this week. Im doing a bunch of other pieces in cow....And many other things. Including all black vinyl/carpeting. Im having trouble finding black seat belts tho... There a pain.

Im also doing the door inserts, seats in black leather/cow, Center cap of my grant GT wheel, back seats, speaker boxes, Center console cover, and a few other little trim pieces. What does everyone think? ill probably get a lot of thats "thats ridiculous" comments....but this is the only thing im sure noone else has done in a supra lol.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
just when you think youve seen it all... :wtflol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I say go for it!!! Seat covers and all. Hell, I'll even try to find cow print pedals and sun visors for ya on ebay!

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
what the......... that is diffrent... in an odd way it will be kinda cool.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Actually you never met "CowGod" he drove a MKIII, and a honda accord, and the accord was a cow car, the whole car was painted like a cow, and inside like that, and he had a flying cow
thing that dangled from his center light, it was nutz. looks good tho, I hope you like it!

Jeff

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
i hope thats an NA.

~scott

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah...i dont know about that cow...too much moo for meh

·
Supranian