Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 9 second mkv Supra making 551 hp exact mods have yet to be determined as they haven't released it.

·
Hardtopper
2,472 Posts
My guess is they're spraying out out of the whole and most of the way down the track.

·
Registered
786 Posts
they probably upgraded Coolant.
Thats my 2 cents.

·
Blue Thunder
3,396 Posts
It's a J29...stop with the A90 crap already !!! No where on this BMW does it say "A90" !!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's a J29...stop with the A90 crap already !!! No where on this BMW does it say "A90" !!!
You should talk to Toyota's marketing department. My JDM Supra brochure that I picked up from the Toyota dealership has "A90 GR Supra debut" on the cover. -_-

·
iSPOOL
961 Posts
You should talk to Toyota's marketing department. My JDM Supra brochure that I picked up from the Toyota dealership has "A90 GR Supra debut" on the cover. -_-
Purely marketing and nothing to do with the actual chassis code. Its a BMW and it's code is J29. A90 is a gimmick, almost like the name Supra thats on the back of it.

·
iSPOOL
961 Posts
^^^Tell owners of the site to get rid of this whole section then or delete any posts with "A90".
Not necessary. One can become informed to the proper codes and make the correction themselves.

·
iSPOOL
961 Posts
Toyota themselves called it the A90 though. I'm not saying it's right just beating a dead horse at this point.
Its not beating a dead horse, unlike what you propsed and delete everything "A90" its better to explain that its a marketing gimmick. Same as 100% natural, fat free, 25% less sugar etc. That tactic may work on the less informed consumer.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts