Supra Forums banner

First 9sec a90 supra

9K views 92 replies 22 participants last post by  EuromotivePerformance 
#1 ·
First 9 second mkv Supra making 551 hp exact mods have yet to be determined as they haven't released it.

#5 ·
My guess is they're spraying out out of the whole and most of the way down the track.

#12 ·
It's a J29...stop with the A90 crap already !!! No where on this BMW does it say "A90" !!!

#14 ·
You should talk to Toyota's marketing department. My JDM Supra brochure that I picked up from the Toyota dealership has "A90 GR Supra debut" on the cover. -_-

#18 ·
Not necessary. One can become informed to the proper codes and make the correction themselves.

#26 ·
Both of you.... ?‍♀?️‍♂?

Reactions: Shady 2jz
#28 · (Edited)
I'm done. Lol
Your comment was unrelated. And no, not everyone knows that A90 is made up.
If someone reads a label on yogurt that says "25% less sugar" thinking the produ ct they are purchasing is low in sugar then another person says its just a marketing gimmick and shows them that a serving of M&Ms has less sugar than the yogurt. For you to say that the person explaining the difference is beating a dead horse is misplaced. If you cannot grasp that then theres no point in continuing conversing with you on this.
And I haven't posted on every A90 post, just the one earlier.

Reactions: CheckElbow
#33 ·

#39 ·
what irritates me most about this section is how they protect a certain motorsports company. one that crashes your car doing an illegal u-turn and does not pay the customer for it and fights them. those same assholes are allowed in this section bragging about their stupid bmw supras performance. on one hand there is an entire thread eviscerating them in mk4 section and explaining how awful that situation is. then you come over here into bmw fedora vape land section of sf and they police your critical comments about that company. censored area of the site. it needs to go.

chevy brought back the NOVA name in the 80's. had toyota build it (rebadged corolla) and it was fwd. im sure the original nova people about died.

#42 ·
^^^You're delusional yet hilarious. Unless other Toyota products get boycott because of this car nothing will change. Keep posting it's entertaining and the site needs traffic to keeps the lights on supposedly.

#47 ·
Cool story, Mike Logan. I run this show and I tell you how it goes. I don't answer questions, now run along and get me some bacon. I know you're familiar with that.

Heads up - your unemployed best friend slips your sweet little wife the old Pringles can while you're out saving the world.

#49 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.