Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
293rwhp/363tq @ 14psi dropping to 10psi ~3000rpms. I was using a mix of 75% 100 octane and 25% 94 octane.

*Hard pipes (one is bent which didnt help), MBC, cooleze intake pipe with K&N, 3" exhaust with a hi-flow cat and N1 muffler, slightly tuned with AFC NEO and AEM WB*

Over all Im pretty impressed with these numbers. its a great start to something great.

Working on getting the sheet up...

-Adam

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
sp63? seems weak, I did similar numbers on a stock ct26 with the boost falling to 11 psi by redline..

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah guys, check what it says between the **. those are my only mods. I have my SP63 going on another engine that I'm building up and then gonna swap in :faint:. this was on the stock ct26 with 154,000 miles on it!!!

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Boost fell off to 10psi at only 3000 rpm? What's wrong with the boost controller? At what RPM did it make its peak power? If its above 3000rpm then you did those numbers at 10psi. Which is very good of course. Also, why the race gas mix? You can run that boost level with those mods on pump gas all day long. It's not really going to make much of a difference, if any, at that boost level.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not exactly sure, I was thinking that either one of the hoses is loose, or my old ass waste gate is poopin out on me.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was looking for that actually. When and where exactly? I would love to make it out.

·
I<3 Dashboard Waterfall
386 Posts
Well it runs from the 31st of May through June 3. Jump on OhioSupras.org if you havn't already (but I think I remember seeing your name on there) and check out the General section for a full itinerary. There are a decent amount of Columbus guys coming down, so you could probably caravan with them.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like I will be able to make it out to some of that. QS&L is 5 minutes from my house.

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Goddamn. Nice numbers man, wouldn't have guessed it be makin anywhere near that much tq... that is whats up!

Now go take out that kids cobra.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha yeah... let me finish my built 7m with that lovely SP63 first :D

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
Everyone seems to have their CT26 fall off at higher rpm mine heads for 15psi above 4000rpm and holds till redline.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have you had it rebuilt lately or at all? I'm almost 100% sure mine is still the factory one, but I could tell you for sure.

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
have you had it rebuilt lately or at all? I'm almost 100% sure mine is still the factory one, but I could tell you for sure.
Mine is bone stock, I even replaced the wastegate actuator with an adjustable one. Without the boost controller it will hold 8 psi till about 4000 rpm then just climb up to 13-14 it has only started doing this since I put my home made 3" exhaust on. I can't believe I'm out flowing the wastegate on a stock CT, might have to start another thread and get the opinions of a few gurus.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hm.. I'm thinking about getting another WG and see how it works out..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts