Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97TT Stock with the exception of these mods:

-K&N open filter (sucking lots of hot air)
-Greddy FMIC

Max power was 311HP and max torque was 311 also. Stock Boost. Air/Fuel went off the chart at 5000rpm, Below 10:1.

I'll try to get the plot scanned soon!

Z

·
0 Posts
very healthy supra. good job! this one is definitely gonna go over 400 after BPU.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW Boost hit 10-11psi on the first turbo and spiked up to 13.0psi right after the transition and then settled quickly down to 12psi all the way to redline.

S

·
0 Posts
Is it normal for a fairly stock Supra to run that rich on the top end? Also, how much of an advantage is the FMIC? Thanks, just starting off! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't seen any dyno charts of a non-bpu car so I cant say if they are supposed to run that rich or not. The guy at the dyno said that with an AFC, I should pick up at least 15hp up top leaning it out.

As for the FMIC.....my stock one was crushed in a wreck so my insurance company cut me a check for a new stock i/c and installation. It was for $1500 so I went ahead and bought a FMIC.

For stock it does not produce much noticible HP improvements but I'm sure it will help at BPU. It does feel stronger on long pulls, i.e 3rd-5th pull on highway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts