Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought to you by DarkDragonMotorsports.com and Apexsupra.com and WOTM.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the pics of the most beautiful Greddy Intake Manifold In the states.
This should be the first time anyone has posted a completed install on the Greddy supra maifold. thanks You Barry Ellis for the Prefect install. Bealieve me this is not just a straight forward bolt on affair. Barry knows all the secrerts to a perfect install. Contact him [email protected] , or call eric apexsupra.com or Ryan woon for details on this manifold. We will be dyno testing this manifold within a week. The car makes [email protected] 28psi with the stock manifold. Will keep you posted to the new numbers.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
wow thats one helluva bling part. Very nice!! I been waiting for some for some results. Best of luck to you. btw what turbo are you running?

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Damn, that thing is blingin' :)

Post dyno numbers after the install when you get them. I would love to see the difference.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Silver94Supra said:
pics dont work for me
Try a copy and paste. The manifold is shiiiinyyyy! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
actually...not the first, BilletDesign here in Pompano Beach, FL has had one installed on a supra for a few weeks now....I think there was a thread on it somewhere? Anyways, very nice!!! congrats.

interested in dyno numbers here as well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys , barry ellis is the bling master maker he is my go to guy for install and polishing. i d like to thank Eric(apexsupra.com) and Ryan Woon brothers (Wotm.com) for the parts i I have collected for this project.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
^^ Nice work. I've been running this manifold for a few weeks now as well. There really aren't any "tricks" to the install. I agree that it's not a straight forward bolt-on. I never posted pic's b/c I'm letting another company use them :)

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Looks very nice!

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
hey can you guys give me some tips on the fuse box relocateing. Im sick of looking at Jap instructions LOL, just the basis of the move of the box would be sufficient.
thanx
Jay

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Wow :eek:! Amazing! Nice hood!!

Joe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts