Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way tonight around 10pm down I-29 south just coming off of 680 when I see a mustang (I believe 03/04) Mach 1 edition dark blue with black spoiler. We toy around a little back and forth on the interstate, nothing big. We both get to the light off of the interstate by the CB jail at the red light. He takes off right away, but I really just let it go and I could see him letting off too....too many cops around there....so, I get ahead because of a slower car in his lane and I turn onto avenue A. He follows and I gave a thumbs up and rolled in 1st at about 5mph. He gave and I went. I took 1st to about 7500 then 2nd. We were approaching about 65mph in 2nd and I could see he was about a car and a half behind in the rearview and his headlights were dropping behind. I let up and he continued a huge pass by in 3rd then slowed really fast. We both went our separate ways after that. First kill in the 1jz, and a great little run. The best part....he had his girlfriend with him :) :) :)

Trev

·
2,275 Posts
sexyness!

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Not bad, a stock Mach 1 runs 13.51 at 103.67

I would take that to mean that your car would run faster then that, MPH anyway.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
hehe nice, ive killed many mach 1's in my area...just intake and exh on the 1j will pull on those things soo hard :) good job

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1jzSupraGuy said:
great kill. I can't wait to get my first kill. but i thought the rev limiter on a 1jz is 7250??
SORRY! LoL, that was a typo. SHould have been 7000 rpms.

Trev

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Nice kill!! I beat a Mach1 pretty convinsingly out at the track last year. I think he was surpirsed.

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
claytonio disastro said:
very nice man, i'd like to share my kills too, but i wouldn't want to jack your thread. :)

I don't care!!! Jack it dude!! We need a KILLS STICKY section for the 1jz!!!

Trev

1 - 17 of 17 Posts