Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
good kill, its always nice to see/hear about a cocky stang driver go down. :cool:

K

·
0 Posts
yeah I don't really know why a Mustang would oppose a Supra unless the Stang is running 12's......it's kinda pointless.

If I ever rolled up to a Supra I would just tell him he's got a nice fucking car and think nothing more of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
bunch of different cars go up to Gville wheel and Rim. Mostly domestics though, not many highly tuned imports out here. Welcome to the south LOL. Bunch of mildly modified Fbodies and Mustangs just ripe for the picking though. Hell a BPU Supra could clean up around here, never mind a T-66 powered one. Just have to look out for the guys going and bringing their trailor queens out. Times like that when having no emissions laws can be a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
kewl, let me know when and i'll ride up there one day or night.. I ride by greenville wheel and rim on the way to the shop.

-Chad

S

·
0 Posts
cpdaddy35 said:
I know the mustang wasn't a threat but I wanted to see how my new car stacked up..

So how did you KNOW he wasn't a threat? Because most of them aren't, I assume.

S

·
0 Posts
Mr-B94TTsupra said:
Nice kill, love to hear when the supra destroy those lazy ponies.
ponies are for little girls, lol.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA, I hope your packing some serious times to make a statement like that.

M

·
0 Posts
Mr-B94TTsupra said:

are you kidding me? I see your from NY, why dont you put a tire on your car, put a couple grand in your wallet, and go race a couple "little girls ponys". I know of a couple up there that would like to take your money.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
My94Pony said:
are you kidding me? I see your from NY, why dont you put a tire on your car, put a couple grand in your wallet, and go race a couple "little girls ponys". I know of a couple up there that would like to take your money.
We all know you know some fast people...... it got old a year ago

·
Registered
563 Posts
quote:
--are you kidding me? I see your from NY, why dont you put a tire on your car, put a couple grand in your wallet, and go race a couple "little girls ponys". I know of a couple up there that would like to take your money. from mypony94:

don't get mad because a supras rule! and still sell for thirty grand.
take that lazy horse to the glue factory.

·
Registered
563 Posts
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA, I hope your packing some serious times to make a statement like that.te:
by stang freek

don't get mad, i know you found on road dead guy's hate import's.but don't hate, if you had any common sense you would have bought a SUPRA too.

Y

·
0 Posts
Mr-B94TTsupra said:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mr-B94TTsupra
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't get mad, i know you found on road dead guy's hate import's.but don't hate, if you had any common sense you would have bought a SUPRA too.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
ah nice kill chad :), i would never approach you looking for a race no matter what i was driving, when i saw you last night that thing sounded MEANNNNNN. anyways, good luck with the car, be careful man.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Xenon, just out of curiousity (and its been bugging the hell out of me). Was that pic in your sig taken on Devenger Road by any chance?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats in your first of many kills in my old ride!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Mr-B94TTsupra said:
=

jeezus
ignorance is bliss. go slit ur wrists please.

sorry bout the jack guys, nice first kill.;)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts