Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just built a 2800 sq ft garage and added a 94 Supra twin manual US car and a RHD 93 Supra twin turbo manual. Been an RX7 guy in the past but finally got a Supra and loving it. First mod on the 1944 36k mile red car was to add the word turbo to it. Sadly when I pulled off the original Supra decal it left a shadow after removing all the gunk so had to get a bit creative and write "Turbo Supra" instead of "Supra Turbo". Will be interesting to see how many people point it out when I'm at a car meet or the gas station.

Hate to have such a cool car that doesn't say Turbo anywhere on it!

Just got this car recently and it was the one in Season 5 episode 4 of Jay Leno's garage when they drove two launch edition 2020 Supras at Motorsports Ranch in Cresson, TX near where I live. They started the intro with Jay driving this MK IV and then showed off the new cars.

Couple of pics of the garage with the RHD minus rear window (re-gluing it), some low mileage RX7s and some 5th gen Camaro ZL1s that I'm restoring from crash / theft recovery. Not shown is the low mileage C4 ZR1.

Attachments

·
Registered
Rejoined
30 Posts
Howdy! I'm assuming that's a 1994 Supra, and I like the fact it doesn't say turbo normally. It will be interesting who says anything to you about the word order. That looks like a garage you can spread out in and get some work done. I had a 2nd gen RX-7, non-turbo, that I had before getting the Supra. Good luck with the restorations/builds.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,278 Posts
Beautiful shop 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts