Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First n Final Zerorecall Farewell & thetrav's, "Up Yours Alaska Air" Meet!

Meet, eat, & cruise this weekend Saturday 21st!

Patty's Eggnest in Monroe @ 11am.
19837 State Route 2
Monroe, WA 98272
Main (360) 794-6940

Here is your chance to personally wish zerorecall & thetrav, loyal members of the Supra Community, the best of luck with their new endeavor.

Guest List
Zerorecall
thetrav
supra_girliegirl
Dr Mike
trblgho +1
KevinM
Regul8
Stu Hagen
69Camaro
supes+skylines=r0x0rd
wraith272

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
If regul8 doesn't show we should all caravan to his house since it's right there :)

Reactions: kale

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I'll be up in Seattle anyway delivering sunshades, I'll have to see if I can talk Nikki into stopping for a bite. (also, if anyone that I'm delivering to wanted to meet there, that would help)
Kevin

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Not sure how I made the list, but I'll be dynoing in Marysville with the Z car club that same day/time. Please feel free to drop by to show your Supra support before or after this meet if you like:

Marysville Speed 'n Custom:
5701 48th Dr. NE Suite C5
Marysville WA. 98270
360-657-3659

:)

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Hey I'll do my best to be there.. I would like to meet some more of these notorious WA Supra drivers. But it might be like last time I tried to find the Coscto for the centralia meet.. lol

·
4,934 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Not sure how I made the list, but I'll be dynoing in Marysville with the Z car club that same day/time. Please feel free to drop by to show your Supra support before or after this meet if you like:

Marysville Speed 'n Custom:
5701 48th Dr. NE Suite C5
Marysville WA. 98270
360-657-3659

:)
how much are they charging?

why is wifey's car in your sig? :lol:

·
4,934 Posts
REG-UL8 said:
I see I am assume to be attending since I live down the street LOL. Well crap guess I will have to.
If you skip to do the top secret work on your car then I will skip also so I can get the top secret stuff to my car at the same time :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve Theodore said:
Not sure how I made the list, but I'll be dynoing in Marysville with the Z car club that same day/time. Please feel free to drop by to show your Supra support...:)
Steve

What time are your pulls scheduled for? We just might cruise up to Marysville.

tblgho

·
Registered
114 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Hey I'll do my best to be there.. I would like to meet some more of these notorious WA Supra drivers. But it might be like last time I tried to find the Coscto for the centralia meet.. lol
Don't worry, we can meet up and have a mini caravan...I pm'ed you my number, so I don't think you will have the same problem...

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Hey Amador,

The damn thing starts at 8 am and I have no idea what the order will be for dynoing (I asked to go early but since I'm a guest probably have no say in the matter). I'd love to see you guys, so call me on my cell phone if you are planning to stop by and I'll let you know if it's worth rolling over. There are expected to be 10-15 cars, so it should last a while.

If I get done early, I'll give you guys a call and see if I can roll down and meet you all.

Steve T.

turBolaGho said:
Steve

What time are your pulls scheduled for? We just might cruise up to Marysville.

tblgho

·
4,934 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Hey Amador,

The damn thing starts at 8 am and I have no idea what the order will be for dynoing (I asked to go early but since I'm a guest probably have no say in the matter). I'd love to see you guys, so call me on my cell phone if you are planning to stop by and I'll let you know if it's worth rolling over. There are expected to be 10-15 cars, so it should last a while.

If I get done early, I'll give you guys a call and see if I can roll down and meet you all.

Steve T.
Hey steve I'll save you the time and money and tell you right now you're going to put down 410 rwhp :)

·
4,934 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
I'll just update my webpage and sig now! Thanks man! :)

If anybody else wants to save time and money just give me $5 at the meet and I will tell you your HP and TQ numbers and for an extra $2 I will tell you your 1/4 mile time :bigthumb:

Reactions: T51R SPL BB

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
I wish I had a time arranged too dammit! ;)

Steve - Break 400 attempt
Stu - Break 500 attempt

None of those guys would believe that Stu's car is on stock turbos...it would be fun! :)

Steve T.

·
4,934 Posts
Stu Hagen said:
I am trying to make both special events. The "break" 400 club with Steve, and farewell brunch. I wish Steve had a time pre arranged!

Stu
Hey Stu let me know if you want to caravan up.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts