Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First photo shoot of the dawg (and me) at night

I got bored, can't sleep, and it stopped raining, so I decided to take pictures of my dawg. I wish I had a better camera for better pictures.

In front of the dawg.

I need some sort of girl's touch to the sup.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tatanko said:
Very clean...but the pinstripe needs to go.

Is that you? Very nice :)
That is me.

I want the pin stripe off, but the guy before me had dent work that required repaint in areas, and whoever did the work clear coated some parts of the pin stripe!! :rant:

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
is it an SE? i would remove the pinstripe then have it buffed to blend the paint lines.

edit::
tire black your front lip please.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
That is me.

I want the pin stripe off, but the guy before me had dent work that required repaint in areas, and whoever did the work clear coated some parts of the pin stripe!! :rant:

If that is the case, maybe put a MSB or black pin stripe over it to hide it.

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Wheels, springs, '98 exterior lighting, & armorall the lip...

Black + wingless + the above mentioned = secks.

Oh, and I was gonna say "let the leghumping begin", but apparently na-tsupraking was too quick outta the gate.

·
V-DUB Tuner
168 Posts
a hair dryer to heat the adhesive and then go to a paint supply shop or home depot and get a plastic bondo applicator or putty applicator to remove the pin stripe (i have seen old credit cards used in place of this). then go over it with some type of light ahesive remover. make sure to put a fresh coat of wax over the area. if the pinstrip has been on there a while then it will require you to have it buffed, not just wax.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Olmytsi said:
What have you guys used to remove pinstripes without pulling the paint with it? I need to take mine off as well.
someone got a supra??!? or you talking about the ones on the talon?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I got some work a head of me with the car, but once I finish all the cosmetic stuff I won't be modding it because I'd rather put the money towards a TT.

Consider this my before pics.

She was just detailed last weekend, she's dirty because it's non stop rain. :sad:

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
congrats on the car, always nice to see another female owner on th board!

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Olmytsi said:
Talon...i need to get a ride in a supra before i buy one (hint hint) :)
couple weeks bro.

get that dutch :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts