Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just given it a quick wash and wanted to mess around with the shutter speed and aperature settings on my moms camera...its a Canon Powershot A80. The car is parked in front of my house in Granbury, Texas.

Car:
1995 Toyota Supra NA-T
Black/Black
5-spd

Mods:
DaveH PT52 - .60 a/r Comp/.63 a/r Turbine - 5psi
SAFCII
Stock Fuel/Exhaust

It's currently only putting down 222rwhp/248rwtq, but that will all change over the summer, I have a 3mm headgasket, some ARP studs, Walbro pump, and 525cc injectors laying around my garage just waiting for the summer...

Yeah....that's about it...thanks for looking...

Bryan M.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...rims are going to wait until I get the performance I want...I'm all about go before show...but when I do....definitely Fikse FM/5's...as for the exhaust...I'll be ordering a BL 4" over the summer to assist my other parts as well as a VPC and 12 or 15psi tune.

nsly - NA-T is so much fun...definitely a world of difference between it and stock NA...even with the minimal boost and small amounts of power I'm running, the added 80 lb/ft of tq to the wheels I have now is awesome.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Very nice MK4 bro, love NA-T's. I see you're in Texas, and there is a meet I'm organizing May 6th if you'd like to attend. Check the South forum for the thread and info.

-Matt

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GotToyota? said:
Very nice MK4 bro, love NA-T's. I see you're in Texas, and there is a meet I'm organizing May 6th if you'd like to attend. Check the South forum for the thread and info.

-Matt
Hey Matt,

I would love to attend, but unfortunately that is about 2 days before my finals start. I was really pissed because last summer I was looking forward to attending some of the D/FW meets to meet some of you Texas guys because I am newly back in Texas (as of last summer) and don't know any Supra owners here, but I never could get time to. But definitely this summer, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and definitely excited to see some of these cars from here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts