Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello(newbie), I am looking at building a 7mgte, My current goal is to get it driving without worrying about rodknock or BHG and eventually working my way upto 350-400hp over a few years, the head and block(top and bottom) appear to be in good shape just sat for ahile, I want to do this the right way the 1st time. I know to get head surfaced, i know to replace stock oil cooler and delete the banjo bolt, I'm planning on ordering full top and bottom gasket/seal kits, a metal head gasket(idk which one), ARP studs/install washers,A new aisin oil pump,a good set of used oil squirters, clevite rod/main bearing set, a high flow oil cooler(idk which yet), Aisin water pump, i heard about the walbro 255, and a gates timing kit, aftermarket BOV, turbo piping, new injectors, and spark plugs, and eventually eagle rods/pistons or maybe new oem ones, also planning on doing a 3inch exhaust system. If you have any tips, part suggestions, wisdom to give etc please tell me i will greatly appreciate it. Sorry for long post I am new to this forum thing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts