Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first real pics after a good wash. Enjoy! Special thanks to SS and Dan for all the work in getting her clean. These have NOT been photoshopped are straight of the camera. You can view more pics here.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Looks really clean. Did you have a bra on the front hence that line on the hood?

·
Registered
294 Posts
What he said...

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of a front treatment without side skirts, but on black you can almost get away with, but your wheels are absolutely BADASS....However....

"tire wet...one of the greatest inventions of all time...invest in it...otherwise it looks tight..."

Couldn't Agree More.....That is what makes good pictures of great cars, spectacular pictures of irresistable rides....It really does make all the difference in the world. Post up some more after you detail and dress those tires!

Just our .02

Later,

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the compliements guys!

The car has the clear 3M bra on it which is why you see a fine line. It looks great and really protects the paint.

tire wet...one of the greatest inventions of all time...invest in it...otherwise it looks tight...
I am aware of tire wet and wheel polish but since we have to cruise to a meet today that will be put on when we get there.

Looking clean bro!! stock body and wheels
Yes completely stock?!? :rolleyes:

Thanks again and you'll see pics of the car with tire wet later today from the meet.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have a black 98TT. I took a load of pics too on a sunny day and was not nearly as happy with them as the ones I took on a nice cloudy day. A lot less glare made them really nice. Just a thought. As I said above - real nice car.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
That Sup looks gorgeous, only wish you put some 98 headlights on it.

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
^^^^ Very Hot!! Beautiful car ya have there! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts