Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a long time since my Supra's been out even though she’s been running. I’m just glad to finally bring her out to an event for once.

Attachments

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More photos to come soon as my Photog friend wants to do a proper shoot.

Attachments

·
...pop the hood!
880 Posts
that looks amazing...a lot of very nice mods.

what's been done on the interior?

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
that looks amazing...a lot of very nice mods.

what's been done on the interior?
We didn’t snap any new pics yet of the interior but not much had changed in there.

-Chrome Autopower 4pnt roll bar
-Nardi sport type-b wheel
-HKB steering hub that retains cruise control
-Worksbell QRS2 slim quick release steering hub
-Blitz SBC-id boost controller
-NR auto white gauge cluster faces (NOT INDIGLOW POS :LOL: ) just plain white faces
-Evo 9 recaro seats on Bride RO rails
-Complete change from tan interior to black
-S2000 push button ignition in the cigarette lighter location
-Greddy turbo timer mounted in lower vent under steering column
-HKS vpc/gcc in glove box
-NRG e-brake handle and leather boot
-Zeitronix ZR3 wideband gauge in clock location
-Eclipse double din touchscreen
-Rockford Fostgate 6.5” door speakers and component set in rear
View attachment 4B480D5C-1CA8-478D-9D96-ED8EABD4E5C4.jpeg
View attachment 14F63C3C-73E4-45B9-ACD0-6F4B6C1EF602.jpeg
View attachment 4CA3F6CC-A5CA-4589-84E6-3223B9DA35AB.jpeg

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Beautiful... I love those cr2p wheels. Would you mind sharing the specs?

Reactions: Shady 2jz

·
iSPOOL
1,333 Posts
Beautiful... I love those cr2p wheels. Would you mind sharing the specs?
+1 since I plan to buy a set myself in the future!

·
Super Moderator
10,446 Posts
Whew!! Brian, she's looking better than ever! I'm thrilled you still have her and brought her out of hibernation after a long, long time. You know I'm huge Work Wheels fan, so I really like what you've done there.

The car is truly bad ass.

Ken.

Reactions: 95jza80tt

·
iSPOOL
1,333 Posts
Work CR2P 19x9.5+45F &19x10.5+45R on Bridgestone S04 275/3519F & 305/30/19R
Thanks. Do you remember how long the wait time was until you received them after ordering?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
+1 since I plan to buy a set myself in the future!
Same here, was set on these works but then the possibility of a nice rebuilt set of blitz technospeed z1's came up... but OP's pics are making me lean back towards the works. so back to square one lol.

Reactions: 95jza80tt

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. Do you remember how long the wait time was until you received them after ordering?
The usual time frame of 4-6 months LOL but I had lots of trouble trying to get a set of wheels before I landed on these. I originally ordered some 19" Rays 57xtreme. Those wheels also took about 6mo to land but what ended up happening was one of the wheels was damaged during shipping so they were sent back. The shop I ordered from had no idea what happened or where the wheels were after that. Rays Japan did not have the decency to tell the US distributor that, that was the very last set and after that those specs were discontinued. So I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear back about wheels that were never going to come. That ordeal took about a year to clear up. I then had to decide on a different wheel and place an order. There was a little delay in my order due to miscommunication. So that took about another 8mo before I had wheels in hand. so basically it took me about roughly 2yrs to get wheels. My supra was on jack stands because 2mo in to the first order from Rays I had sold my CCW classics that were originally on my supra since I was anticipating my wheels coming in. I miss my classics but I love the look of these CR2P on my car tho. Also there are CR3P now if that's something else you might wanna look at.

·
iSPOOL
1,333 Posts
Wow that's crazy. I was fully expecting 6 months but 2 years. You are a patient person!
I think I was set on an 18" wheel, the CR3Ps are beautiful also but it seems they are only 20" and 21". I have a set of daily wheels but it would be nice to have quality wheels for shows and such. Thanks for the information! It helps a lot. ?

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow that's crazy. I was fully expecting 6 months but 2 years. You are a patient person!
I think I was set on an 18" wheel, the CR3Ps are beautiful also but it seems they are only 20" and 21". I have a set of daily wheels but it would be nice to have quality wheels for shows and such. Thanks for the information! It helps a lot. ?
BTW my rear fender lips are cut and the front ones are slightly rolled with liners trimmed upper bolts removed and tabs bent all the way in. Just in the case that your fenders are still in 100% oem configuration.

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same here, was set on these works but then the possibility of a nice rebuilt set of blitz technospeed z1's came up... but OP's pics are making me lean back towards the works. so back to square one lol.
Honestly can't go wrong with either of those choices.The 90's japanese sports car enthusiasts would be jaw dropping over some pristine well fitting Technospeed Z1's. The inner car nerd in me would be obviously digging the CR2P on your car. Tough call man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts