Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys, glad to be a part of this forum.....

I will be buying a Supra TT, either a 94 or a 97 (so ODBI or ODBII). What do you say is the first group of things to do? I've been reading MKIV.com for awhile now and I hear things on this forum that say other. Can anyone please steer me in the right direction!!!!
I know to do RMM Downpipe but do I also replace the main cat? I've never heard anything on that subject.
Besides the above, I want to do Greddy BCC, Greddy boost cont, Greddy PE Exhaust, EGR block off plates..but that's all I know. And if I get the 97, what is easier, switching to ODBI or buying a G-force.
Or should I buy the ECU's first and then do the mods.....I would like to get in the 420 rwhp range. More would be appreciated.....thanks alot!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot

Thanks for the reply Silver TT. I'm just worried about taking the wrong path, that's all.
I don't want a manual bc, what do you recommend?
Also, is pulling the hoses/capping off bad? How about the trac fuse....I heard not to do it all the time....Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trac Fuse

Okay, thanks.......I definitly want to add gauges. I have SPI gauges in my RX-7, but they're a little pricey.
That trac fuse, do you mean with a 6 spd, I can leave it pulled all the time? Or just when I'm at the track? Does this make the warning light go on and can this be defeated? Let me know......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.