Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took the supra to the track yesterday. She has greddy sp exhaust, 3" dp, intake, greddy bcc, and a greddy profec b tuned to 17psi. We have kuhmo mx's out back and the best 60ft we could cut was a 2.1 with a 2psi launch. The best et we could get was a 13.8 at 108mph. I thought bpu's were faster on street tires?

R

·
0 Posts
I watched with my own eyes a BONE STOCK TT AUTO pull a 13.1

Thats a realllll bad time

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The headlight was in and we were using 93 octane. The car drives fine and pulls hard. What could be wrong with it?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o the only other thing is this car must have been single at one point. The vpc is still in but nothing is connected to it.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
um im saying your plugs are fudged, get new spark plugs, i ran same times 14.0 @ 102 on 18 psi bpu pretty beat eh? i turend the boost up to 22 and ran 13.7 @ 110, im saying gap your plugs and get new ones, i ran 116 traps at 22 psi with gapped plugs, VERY RICH car A/F around 9:1 :(

Brett

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok i just ordered plugs. what's next? How do i tune the a/f? Should i pick up a wideband?

·
Registered
770 Posts
You need race gas, reset your ecu before you run, take the headlight out, have fresh oil and plugs, and go back out. A 2.1 60' isnt that bad on street tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts