Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only got 1 run in because of lack of safety equip, but heres the deal...18psi turbo only, pump gas run...Done at cecil county dragway in Cecil county, MD..Man it was cold out!!

1.76 60'
7.1 1/8th et
100.74 1/8th mph
11.068 1/4 et
125.93 1/4mph

BFG Drag radials @ 18psi, full weight, stock head/motor/Intake mani, Sunoco 94 only in the tank, no nitrous or meth:D

SP67 .81 A/R, AEM EMS, Gen II Trans, PI 4k stall

Andrew:D

F

·
0 Posts
Oh man i hate to even post this up man after all the the things being posted lately. After you called me and told me about your run i called Cecil to see if there was anything i could do to get you another run in. Well they said they were having some troubles with the timing equipment and it was about 8 tenths off when imports were running. Seems a civic with a cold air,nawws,neon lighting can run a 14 second pass. Who knew ;) Congrats ya retard!!!!!!!

·
Blue 03 cobra I wish :)
251 Posts
nice :eek: 11sec
I need auto :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Awesome run Andrew but I think we better check that boost gauge, maybe you need a Stewart Warner one in there. ;)

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rviscosi said:
Awesome run Andrew but I think we better check that boost gauge, maybe you need a Stewart Warner one in there. ;)
LOL, I have logs with a kalvico medical grade MAP sensor showing 121kpa max:D :D

thanks guys! she felt great, cant wait to come back on race fuel and some more boost!

Andrew

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
bad94sup said:
Only got 1 run in because of lack of safety equip, but heres the deal...18psi turbo only, pump gas run...Done at cecil county dragway in Cecil county, MD..Man it was cold out!!

1.76 60'
7.1 1/8th et
100.74 1/8th mph
11.068 1/4 et
125.93 1/4mph

BFG Drag radials @ 18psi, full weight, stock head/motor/Intake mani, Sunoco 94 only in the tank, no nitrous or meth:D

SP67 .81 A/R, AEM EMS, Gen II Trans, PI 4k stall

Andrew:D
Outstanding run on the pump gas.:) Congrats.

Later

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
very nice drew..... now you can run me, since i'm gonna turn my shit up to 35lbs! :D :D :D

vnt ;)

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vntperformance said:
very nice drew..... now you can run me, since i'm gonna turn my shit up to 35lbs! :D :D :D

vnt ;)
Thanks Val but I don't think I'm quite ready for 35lbs! :D :D

Andrew

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Nice pass Andrew. Those autos are killer in the 1/4. So tough to tell if i want one or not....:)

Greg

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
GregZ33 said:
Nice pass Andrew. Those autos are killer in the 1/4. So tough to tell if i want one or not....:)

Greg
you want one, you know it! ;) Don't fight the temptation. Give in to your inner desires.

auto supra > *

I'd love to see an auto whoop-ass on an autox or road race bwahahaha...

but, I don't think that will happen anytime soon :(

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Haha. Zylo, do you live in Nework, Oh? I got to school at Denison. That means you would be like 5mins from me.

lemme know,
Greg

Zylo said:
you want one, you know it! ;) Don't fight the temptation. Give in to your inner desires.

auto supra > *

I'd love to see an auto whoop-ass on an autox or road race bwahahaha...

but, I don't think that will happen anytime soon :(

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
GregZ33 said:
Haha. Zylo, do you live in Nework, Oh? I got to school at Denison. That means you would be like 5mins from me.

lemme know,
Greg
I work in newark.. I live just south :)

You shacking up here during your stay at denison?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts