Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time I've driven my supra in 9 months. first thing i did was go take my mom for a ride in it. it still scares her to death. oh man it's so nice to be able to drive it again. i forgot how awesome it is to hit boost and the sound of that HKS. oh man i love these cars. just had to tell you guys. also wanted to say thanks to a lot of you. if it wasn't for the forums i might have just sold the thing. thanks.

~pround owner of a driveable 1989 turbo supra~

Andy

·
Registered
929 Posts
today was the first time i drove mine in about 3 years, but had some powersteering problem, and was running with only the downpipe so i didnt really get to hammer it all the way since i didn't want to bother the neighbors, but it does feel good to drive it again. especially with twin turbos.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Damn, seems like a lot of us are barely gettin to drive the Supra again. I drove mine for the 1st time in like 3 years this past weekend. I'm still breaking it in, so I can't really get on it, but it did feel soooo damn good to drive.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i dont have any exhaust hooked up, the DP is just hangin there. i drove it for like a half hour and the exhaust started to get to me. i'm gonna have to hook it back up tomorrow. already had an SUV try to race me. i would've owned it more but it was wet outside and i lost traction real easy.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
xpadawonx said:
yeah, i dont have any exhaust hooked up, the DP is just hangin there. i drove it for like a half hour and the exhaust started to get to me. i'm gonna have to hook it back up tomorrow. already had an SUV try to race me. i would've owned it more but it was wet outside and i lost traction real easy.
An SUV? Come ON man!

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
6 months down with the bhg for me. Currently working on it. Can't wait to drive it again.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Has been down for like 3 months now? I cant even remember... just waiting on the injectors now.... then... I get to drive!

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
The longest time I couldnt drive my Supra was about a year cuz I didnt have a liscense and no insurance at that time. It was sitting in my garage...seemed like forever.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An SUV? Come ON man!
well he wanted some so i gave it to him. i never go looking for people to race. but if they want it, who am i to not give it to them?

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
xpadawonx said:
well he wanted some so i gave it to him. i never go looking for people to race. but if they want it, who am i to not give it to them?
Don't get me wrong, what you do with your car time and money is your thing, Just be careful in the rain, and remember, just because someone revs on you doesnt mean you HAVE to race. Sometimes, it's not really worth the gas/risk, whatever whatever.

Have fun!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very true, but it made for some fun on my first day back with my supra. just exciting i guess.

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
Suprasonica said:
The longest time I couldnt drive my Supra was about a year cuz I didnt have a liscense and no insurance at that time. It was sitting in my garage...seemed like forever.
I know that feeling too. Supra has been taken away from me a couple times. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts