Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car enthusiasts and Drift Fanatics!,

Formula Drift will be holding round 5 at the Evergreen Speedway on Saturday August 19th, 2006.

Ticket information:
At the door: 27 dollars
2 Dollars off with a flyer (available at your local tuner shop)
Online: 20 dollars

I encourage everyone to come out who haven’t seen drifting in person. It’s going to be a great event! Hope to see everyone there!!

If you would like to promote please contact

Steve [email protected]
[email protected]

For more info, check out www.FormulaDrift.com

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
I just saw The Fast and the Furious 3 - Tokyo Drift tonight, I might have to enter this bastard! :lol:

·
Registered
923 Posts
there is also a event on the 17th at monroe speedway, They had 15 driver spots available, was 60 to drive I think. Probably on nwdrifting or something.

I'll be up there, with or without this pos starion.

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Roger from Jasper Racing needs a 2JZ-GTE head gasket urgently for this event, and is already in the greater Seattle area. Please contact him immediately if you have one:

Roger 714-768-7808

Thanks from all involved parties!

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
Myself and a bunch of the Forza motorsports team from Microsquishy will be there. I finally get to come to a semi supra meet with a decent supra! YAY!

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
well i was going to make it but car decided to be it's useal MKIII self >.<

·
Supra Newb
634 Posts
we were driving back from Easter WA and passed by the Fairgrounds today, the big field parking lot was filled with modified cars of all kinds, all the way home we were passing them too

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
I went. It was pretty cool. Hot as hell though. My cracker ass got fried !
I got some crappy low res shots if anyone wants to host them.

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
wow! Those folks can drive! After seeing their setups i think it's now possible to go V-mount on my intercooler/radiator. The collection of swag is immense along with all the booth babes and whatnot. I had a chance to chew the fat with Ken Guchi's dad for a bit and beg for some spent tires off of Hubinette's Viper. Woulda been perfect for my new SSR GT3's!

Man!! That was TOO MUCH FUN!

I wish we could all have gathered as a supra group. Maybe next time

·
Cheifbootknocka
1,944 Posts
Who else saw the 240sx with the firebird front end ? I was so shocked that I just remembered this morning. My mind tried to create a mental block :wtflol:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
TooJayZee said:
I went. It was pretty cool. Hot as hell though. My cracker ass got fried !
I got some crappy low res shots if anyone wants to host them.
sure I'll host. www.photobucket.com

1 - 20 of 32 Posts