1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Nice cars, but a bodykit with stock wheels? :scratch:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Woah....costco in the UK. For some reason I'm very bothered by that, I always believed Europe was better than the nasty box stores =/

·
Registered
27 Posts
sidoze said:
Woah....costco in the UK. For some reason I'm very bothered by that, I always believed Europe was better than the nasty box stores =/
the british don't consider themselves european.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I wonder if they sell the cool swing sets in the UK like they do at my local Costco. Oh yeah, nice Supras, just not feeling the 4x4 stance and bumper on the silver one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,

The Black one is mine, they are 18" not sure on the widths as I've only just bought them from someone, the tyre sizes are 245 and 275 maybe 18 x 9 and 18 x10???

Lol at the Costco comments!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Silver one is mine.......we have massive speed bumps in the UK hence me not getting the ride lowered, + you need to spend massive amounts on tein's or similar to go one better than the stock setup

·
Registered
522 Posts
Slim said:
the british don't consider themselves european.
Just like Norwegians think there Scandanavian. And people from Northern California think theyre in a seperate state....truth hurts man...

Plus they'd have never built that chunnel if they were serious about it....why they wanted those fag bag wannabe lolly frog's to be able to come over so easily is beyound me but hey life could be worse.

The black one is definately clean, I'm sure the silver one will have rims eventually too and will look great, no need to talk badly on it :)

Anyone in the UK ever use the Roberuta stuff on the TopSecret site to solve the whole speed bump problem?

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/roberuta.shtml

·
Registered
249 Posts
guys slam then iam running mine very low with a t/s front on tein super street and never had issues with speed bumps what normally gets me is sudden road height changes i.e coming out of gas stations

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Wayne

I bottom out now with the car as it is coming off my drive, im sure its gonna crack one day, the bomex front will be very very low if I slam the car :(

anyone else got a car with a bomex front dropped more than 50mm??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zeeshan66 said:
nicee. to bad you guys don't get to use the targas as often
We dont even have many targa's!

I'd say that 98% of the supras in the UK are hardtops, as are ours! :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
mikeyb10supra said:
Silver one is mine.......we have massive speed bumps in the UK hence me not getting the ride lowered, + you need to spend massive amounts on tein's or similar to go one better than the stock setup
I guess they don't sell the Eibach/KYB AGX setup over there? :scratch:
It's a much better ride than stock and extremely cost effective vs. a coilover kit. Pretty much standard here in the states for those who want a lowered stance, yet relatively comfortable ride.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts