Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 95 6-spd TT-->single T66, AEM, meth/water kit, stock fuel, stock head completed. Tuned to 22psi very conservatively and putting down ~530whp.

First race: Coming from the movies with my girl, and a black 996TT pulls up next to me and obvioulsy wants to play. We roll at ~40mph for a little bit, and I am in second gear at ~4000rpm, he hits it and and i do just a bit later. Needless to say, by the time i was at the top of 3rd gear, i was 8-10 car lengths ahead of him. He was a good sport and pulled up next to me smiling and gave me the thumbs up.

Second race: I have a good friend who has a fully built 91 300zx. I am not sure about the details, but i know he has a fully built bottom end, clutch, some head work, stock ecu, chip, upgraded 550cc injectors, running 21psi. He says he puts down about ~440whp. He has been quite excited that I got my single and wanted to compare cars. We lined up three times, from 40mph without brake boost, from 40mph with brake boost and from ~70mph without brake boost. All three times, i murdered that 300zx. He was grinning ear to ear. He said now it gives him an incentive to take his car to the next step. I am still trying to get used to the power.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are a couple of pics

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah, VERY nice! :tag:

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
most of the time i HATE custom seats...

however, yours I'm feelin. VERY nice car. CCW's lookin killer!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
love that body kit and supras ALWAYS look sexy in red (ok, so I'm biased)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nice kills! And, I really like your seats. Very cool with your color. And, the wheels look sweet too. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
BLITZSUPRA said:
Nice car and all, but....how much is that HOUSE worth? :drool:

You will love the 66 even more once you get full fuel. :D
Thanks for the compliments guys. I am not sure on the current value of the house, but I would guess in the seven figures.

The fuel components have been all purchased. Dual oem supra fuel pumps, titan fuel rail, 720cc siemens injectors, Aeromotive FPR, and my tuner is making the custom lines and bracket. It all goes in within 2 weeks. I can drop it off at anytime, but I am having too much fun even at 25psi. The methanol is amazing. No knock at 25psi on 93 with 11.5 AFR's. And my tuner said that he actually had to turn down the methanol pump down from its max pressure. We can even go higher, but I do not want to temp faith.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts